Honored Contributor

VANDERPUMP RULES.....2020, SEASON 8

its baaaacccckkkkkkk and so is LVP! (who needs needs rhobh anyways, right lisa? Smiley Wink))

vanderpump rules begins its 8th season tonight on BRAVO at 9pm et.

who will be following along this season?

In the season eight premiere, Jax, Brittany, Schwartz, Katie, Sandoval and Ariana all move into their very first “grown-up” houses, while Stassi struggles to rebuild her broken friendship with Kristen. Newly sober Lala confides in Lisa Vanderpump about her desire to make amends with an old friend, and TomTom general manager Max breaks the rules by dating the new hostess, Dayna—much to his ex-girlfriend Scheana’s dismay. Finally, Jax retaliates when Tom Sandoval skips one of his wedding events.

season 8 trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNuwtGyi0_k

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Re: VANDERPUMP RULES.....2020, SEASON 8

😊 Me 👋 

⚓️
Esteemed Contributor

I plan to give it a try.  I skipped out after a couple of episodes last season.  We'll see how this one goes.

Respected Contributor

I watched.  Some new cast members.  I'm already not liking the 2 newbies at Tom Tom - Dayna and Max.  Scheana seems to be featured a little more than she had been in the prior season or two.  Kristin claims to be broken up w/Carter yet they still live and love together.  Her new home looks very cute on the outside.  Jax n Brittany bought a new home, Tom S and Ariana got a new home, and Katie and Schwartz also got a new home and threw a party.  There goes the neighborhood!!!

Raquel is now working at SUR.  We didn't see James this episode.  Jax n Brittany are about to get married. So we are picking up where we were left last season.  I can't believe I watch this show, as I feel I'm too old for this, but I do kinda njoy it.

Lala is very nice looking but I don't like her.  She's so hung up on being latched to this rich guy.  How did he get rich anyway?  Isn't he a B or C movie producer or something?  He's not at all attractive imo, so she's w/him for the $$$ and lifestyle.  But she is looking better than ever, and has been sober.

Stassi and Beau are still together, and I just saw on WWHL w/Brittany and Jax, that Stassi and Beau are getting married.

LVP does not need RHOBH.  This is enough xposure for her.  I'm sure she's a very busy woman as she and Ken have been so successful.  I'd luv to see her place in Las Vegas but I've no plans to get out there anytime soon.

Tom Schwartz is such a wuss(sp?).  I don't know how Katie can stand him he's so wishy washy.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I watched.  Some new cast members.  I'm already not liking the 2 newbies at Tom Tom - Dayna and Max.  Scheana seems to be featured a little more than she had been in the prior season or two.  Kristin claims to be broken up w/Carter yet they still live and love together.  Her new home looks very cute on the outside.  Jax n Brittany bought a new home, Tom S and Ariana got a new home, and Katie and Schwartz also got a new home and threw a party.  There goes the neighborhood!!!

Raquel is now working at SUR.  We didn't see James this episode.  Jax n Brittany are about to get married. So we are picking up where we were left last season.  I can't believe I watch this show, as I feel I'm too old for this, but I do kinda njoy it.

Lala is very nice looking but I don't like her.  She's so hung up on being latched to this rich guy.  How did he get rich anyway?  Isn't he a B or C movie producer or something?  He's not at all attractive imo, so she's w/him for the $$$ and lifestyle.  But she is looking better than ever, and has been sober.

Stassi and Beau are still together, and I just saw on WWHL w/Brittany and Jax, that Stassi and Beau are getting married.

LVP does not need RHOBH.  This is enough xposure for her.  I'm sure she's a very busy woman as she and Ken have been so successful.  I'd luv to see her place in Las Vegas but I've no plans to get out there anytime soon.

Tom Schwartz is such a wuss(sp?).  I don't know how Katie can stand him he's so wishy washy.

how can he deal with Katie?

recording the show

TBH I wasn't in to it for a few years but find it amusing now 

Respected Contributor

@jackthebear   So true.  Katie and Schwartz seem like such an oddly matched couple.  I think he probably NEEDS someone like her to light a fire under him.  I couldn't stand to live w/EITHER of them.  Cat Surprised

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

LOVE Vanderpump Rules!

Haven't watched the Nasty Housewives of Beverly Hills (or any of the other Nasty Housewife shows) since Lisa V. left.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

I watched and probably will continue for the rest of this season.  It is already off to a weird (different) vibe as there is less and less focus on SUR and I'm sure TomTom will be featured more now.  We were also informed that Brittany, Lala, Katie and Ariana are no longer employed at SUR.  From what I understand, I don't think most of them have been employed there for several years but were contracted to make appearances there frequently. Most of them have bought houses in the suburbs.  I love that they introduced some new faces into the mix.  The show needed 

Although Tom and Ariana are far from perfect, they are my favorite cast members and I love how they're not as close to Jax and, I believe, most of the others.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom, the upcoming season of real housewives will be the first one without LVP. Smiley Happy

What happened to everyone?  I normally don't watch because I cannot stand any of these ridiculous people.  But I was watching WWHL, dozed off and caught the very beginning of the behind the scenes episode and they said LaLa, Katie and Ariana no longer work at the restaurant.  Where did they go?  

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

@jellyBEAN 

I wouldn't consider Randall Emmett to be a  "B or C producer", he most recently produced 'the Irishman' with Martin Scorsese, starring Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Joe Pesci, Ray Roman and Harvey Keitel.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.