Esteemed Contributor

Re: VANDERPUMP RULES.....2020, SEASON 8

Well, Bravo got rid of the lot of them:  Kristen, Stassi, Brett and Max.   I guess Katie and Arianna will become besties so she has some sort of storylines.  I wonder if they will address it in the new season, if there is one.  

Trusted Contributor

@Wsmom I am not surprised that they were let go by Bravo. I wonder if LVP will let Max and Brett keep working for her at Tom Tom and Sur. And Stassi and Kristin just purchased million dollar homes recently. Even if the homes are paid in full, upkeep and taxes will probably be more than they make in their side hustles. They just might be the "witches of weho" once again. 

Esteemed Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@Wsmom I am not surprised that they were let go by Bravo. I wonder if LVP will let Max and Brett keep working for her at Tom Tom and Sur. And Stassi and Kristin just purchased million dollar homes recently. Even if the homes are paid in full, upkeep and taxes will probably be more than they make in their side hustles. They just might be the "witches of weho" once again. 

I don't know what kind of side hustles there will be.   @Lipstickdiva posted on another thread that Variety has reported that Stassi's agency and PR firm have dropped her, And Kristen's book agency has dropped her.

Honored Contributor

i cannot believe there will be a part three of screaming and arguing.

i will say that i am happy that andy has that mute button when doing these zoom reunions.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I was pretty tired so really wasn't paying a whole lot of attention to last night's Part 2 of the reunion.  I'll have to watch it again.  I must say, I am extremely surprised there are three parts to this reunion though.  I think it could have been done in 2....even considering all the new cast members.  Next year's VPR will be very different without Stassi & Kristen.  I'm not even sure there will be another season as they are usually filming by now.  Max & Brett were new that their presence will hardly be missed and I'm sure there are plenty of other guys ready and eager to take their spots.

I'm glad Stassi is gone.  I couldn't stand her from the very first episode.  Kristen is Kray Kray but at least she was an interesting person to watch.  I suspect there will be a couple of houses on the market soon.  Can we get rid of Katie too!!!??! A lot of people are speculating that the focus will be more on the two Tom's and Tom Tom in the future.  I think it was leaning that direction this season anyway.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Stassi is getting hammered on her Insta page for the incident with Faith Stowers and I'm sure Christine is as well although I didn't look at her page.  Katie commented on Stassi's apology post about how she loves her and knows what's in her heart and now people are going after her as well for basically condoning what Stassi did.  It's a real mess.

IMO the apologies by Stassi and Kristen are both fake and both appear to be written by the same PR firm. They are very similar.  Stassi has made enough other questionable comments during her podcasts that lead me to believe she isn't truly sorry.  She's an entitled little snot who deserves to be let go from the show and lose her book deal, etc. 

I sure hope that LVP is going to fire Brett and Max from the restaurant as well.      

Trusted Contributor

Seems like the perfect time to end this show. The only episode I’ve watched so far was the 1st part of the reunion. It just no longer interests me. 

Esteemed Contributor

Amazing how the very people who overlooked Stassi and Kristen's behavior when it was making them money are now mortified to the point of firing them.

Esteemed Contributor

This situation reminds me of the old joke - 

What do you call 1000 lawyers chained together at the bottom of the ocean?

The premise might change--it could be any #,  any profession, but the punch line is always the same...A Good Start. 

In this case the number is four and the profession is reality show cast members. 

I think I'm going to enjoy the show even more without Stassi and Kristen. Max and Brett were pretty irrelevant anyway. If only they would take Jax, Charli, and Danica with them season 9 could shape up pretty nicely. If Bravo was listening I'd offer my sincere thanks. 

Honored Contributor

stassi buys an expensive home.

stassi LOSES her television job.

stassi announces she is pregnant.

no wonder everyone in her family is scrambling to help her get her job back! her brother and mother have been very vocal on social media and practically begging for them to take her back.

what does beau do for a living?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein