Honored Contributor

I've been watching this since the beginning. I find the interaction between the people interesting. I am fully aware at the way the producers skew the show.

They edit this show every way possible. I realize that. However, their basic personalities still comes through.

I often watch Bravo's show where the 'reality people' meet on the couch to talk about the show after it is finished. That's how I know all of these 'reality' shows are sooooo edited (as is everything).

Anyway, I still like to watch it. Anyone else have any ideas about the show. I'm curious about what some of you think, pros or cons.

Super Contributor

I don't have the live feeds for this one, but I've been reading some of the feed updates. I can only say that I'm pretty disappointed at just how much production interference is going on with this show also. I shouldn't be surprised, I suppose. I had just really hoped that this one would be less scripted...I thought that was the whole idea of this one!

I wont spoil what's happening if you aren't keeping up with the feed updates. Tonights show is a bit behind and left out quite a bit of the Red situation. I'm glad they showed a little of the vets telling Bri to feed the cows more...I hope they show more of that on the next episode. For a Vet assistant, that girl has no business taking care of animals.{#emotions_dlg.blink} Sooo much happened, I guess there was no way they could show it all.