Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Marathon today I caught for the first time. Fun and rather helpful. Recommend.
Respected Contributor

Re: Unsellable Houses on HGTV

those two make me a little crazy, but the houses always look great. Enough with the VW's, ha-ha.

Trusted Contributor

I love that show! So sorry I missed the marathon, though I have probably seen half of them. The girls really make me smile, and their ideas are terrific. Wish I could bring them here to tell me what to do!

The other show I really love on HGTV is Houses with History, that show fascinates me, I love the history, the though and the care they put into the restorations. 

Critter Lover! (especially cats!)
Valued Contributor

The Twins are adorable and they crack me up - I think they do a very good job on a rather limited budget.

Can't believe the real estate prices in the Pacific Northwest - Yikes!

Respected Contributor

Their general contractor cannot keep a straight face! 

Esteemed Contributor

Unsellable Houses is one of my favorite HGTV shows.  I love the twins and their energy but occasionally, they do cross over into annoying.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Valued Contributor

@birdQ13 Based soley on your recommendation, I decided to try the Discovery+ 7 day free trial and watch this. I've spent a lot of time lately just laying around (mostly in bed) with a small pillow under my knee, trying to find something watchable either streaming or over the air.

Most writing these days I believe to be very poor even in lavish productions so I've turned to Law & Order CI and have watched 26 episodes (so far. )That's one series that 

always engaged my less critical self. But I need a break!  Thanks for the mention of this one. I'm hoping Unsellable Houses will be fun, and one really can't go wrong with a a free trial.