Respected Contributor

Has anyone seen this on TLC? I came across this and it reinforced why I don't watch reality TV.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

@reiki604 Just based on the trailers I wouldn't spend 5 minutes on that garbage.

Honored Contributor

worse reality trash show I have seen yet. 

Respected Contributor

I haven't watched anything on TLC for at least 10 years now. They exploit people and give a platform to those who don't deserve one.

Honored Contributor

Yes, out of curiosity, I’ve partially seen 2 episodes, which was more than enough for me.  

I just don’t get the draw for this reality show, and shake my head over the outrageous look, as well as the attire, worn by all of the women on this show.  

Local people in my area of WV do not dress this way.   Locally you will see tight jeans, low jeans, lots of leggings, too much cleavage, big tattoos, overdone nails, and even pajama pants, but I have never seen a local person dress like, or look like, any of the Martone women.   

The biggest shock for me was to see Buddy Valastro as the executive producer for this show. 

Honored Contributor

I can't even with this gang. All they seem to do is argue about the one sister marrying her crummy boyfriend. I've never sat through an entire episode. I will say the nail gal is talented. When it comes on I usually mute it and do something else or turn the channel.

Respected Contributor

I don't watch reality T.V. My own reality is enough to deal with.