Trusted Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@candyagain wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@candyagain wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

I just noticed that nothing recorded last night.  I checked the guide and it shows that the two eps last night were reruns of E01 and E02.  Is this correct, or were there new eps?  I hope I didn't miss them.  I had seen 1 and 2 in the previous weeks.

I rather like it so far.   I tuned in because I'm a big fan of Adhir Kalyan, from one of my fav shows 'Rules of Engagement'.  Timmy was my favorite character.

I didn't realize Al is played by the same actor that played Timmy. Timmy was one of my favorites, too. Loved that show and Russell and Timmy's scenes.

If you have cable (I think it's premium cable?), they are showing Rules of Engagement on one of the Starz channels.  There is one ep each day (week days, IIRC).  I still record them because I can watch this show over and over.  Well, ok, I have already watched it over and over so I'm on about the 5th of 6th pass.  Smiley Very Happy

The cool thing, since it's airing on one of these channels, is that there are no commercials.

Thanks, I have Starz. I'll look for it.

Rules used to be on every night on one of th "ME TV" type channels but no more. Glad to know it's on another channel. I'm a night owl so I'll find. it.

All the characters in that series were priceless. Oliver Hudson's character was another one of my favorites.

I, too, was picking up the reruns on whatever channel that was for a while.  Then it stopped.  I was heart-broken, but kept my Pass just in case it showed up again somewhere else.   I was so thrilled to see it again.

Hudson is great.   I also really miss seeing Warburton.  He is so hilarious.  He had one show after this ended but it was short-lived.  Smiley Sad  Hope to see him back again soon.

The airings, in my market anyway (Pacific time), are around 7:45pm each day.

I'll check here, EDT. Warburton was outrageous as was David Spade. But you couldn't help but "like" them. It was a great cast!

Honored Contributor

I figured I was the only David Spade fan here.  I really like him a lot.  I even bought his book a short while back (in last few years) and it was a very fun read.  He talked a lot about his time on SNL and I learned a lot about how that show works.  That was very interesting.

He had a fun little late night comedy/talk type show (no politics) before the pandemic, which killed it.  Smiley Sad  I was so bummed.  It was good.

Esteemed Contributor

New episode tonight...Thursday is its regular night.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I figured I was the only David Spade fan here.  I really like him a lot.  I even bought his book a short while back (in last few years) and it was a very fun read.  He talked a lot about his time on SNL and I learned a lot about how that show works.  That was very interesting.

He had a fun little late night comedy/talk type show (no politics) before the pandemic, which killed it.  Smiley Sad  I was so bummed.  It was good.

He was so sleazy as Russell. Loved him!

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt I haven't heard much about David Spade lately, do you know if he has appeared in anything recently? 

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@chickenbutt I haven't heard much about David Spade lately, do you know if he has appeared in anything recently? 

He has something on either YouTube or a podcast type thing (I don't know anything about podcasts and such).  A friend from another board gave me the link and I forgot to keep it.   But suffice to say that it's not something that is on the television.

If I can find that link I'll link ya up.  Smiley Happy

I know a lot of people see him as creepy but I just see something beyond that with him and that's why I really do like him.r

Contributor

I love this show.  It makes me feel good watching it for some reason.