Honored Contributor

I watched it until I could no longer stand it.  It's very, very violent.  Just sayin'.  If I watched it any longer, I would never watch Crowe again.  He could become stereotyped and I don't want that to happen to actors/actresses I enjoy watching.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

I watched it until I could no longer stand it.  It's very, very violent.  Just sayin'.  If I watched it any longer, I would never watch Crowe again.  He could become stereotyped and I don't want that to happen to actors/actresses I enjoy watching.

@Nonametoday Is it On Demand Already?

Honored Contributor

I watched it on Prime (Amazon).

Valued Contributor

I watched this movie on my kindle primetime. I liked it, but, I have been a fan of Russell Crowe since he first came on the scene. At first, I watched him because, in his younger years, he and my oldest son could have been twins. I lost that son at the age of 27 twenty years ago. So, as Russell Crowe aged, I feel like I was getting a glimpse of what my son would have looked  like at 30, 35, 40, and so forth.  I hope he wouldn't have put on the pounds that Russell has, though!😁

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

Re: 🎥 Unhinged 🎥

[ Edited ]

@Sapphiregal wrote:

I watched this movie on my kindle primetime. I liked it, but, I have been a fan of Russell Crowe since he first came on the scene. At first, I watched him because, in his younger years, he and my oldest son could have been twins. I lost that son at the age of 27 twenty years ago. So, as Russell Crowe aged, I feel like I was getting a glimpse of what my son would have looked  like at 30, 35, 40, and so forth.  I hope he wouldn't have put on the pounds that Russell has, though!😁

@Sapphiregal 

I am so sorry and I hope that you enjoyed Russell for the fine job of acting he does.  I just could not make myself see him as such a villain because I have always liked him.  Plus, a lot of violence.

Trusted Contributor

I'll look for the movie. My favorite role of his was LA Confidential. He was so handsome and so vulnerable.

Honored Contributor

good movie we just watched is called 'Fatale'.  Hilary Swank is a psycho cop can't remember who the male lead was.

The message is don't go to Vegas and have a one night stand. LOL

Valued Contributor

I loved 'Fatale" .Unhinged is a good movie,but too violent for me.

Trusted Contributor

Watched "Unhinged" on Prime a week or so ago. It was free.  I liked it.

Esteemed Contributor

LOL- he was of the hook in that movie good grief!  Sure made me think twice when driving.