Esteemed Contributor

Boy oh boy!  That Russell Crowe is something else in this movie.  It's about road rage and he is a beast.

For those of you who don't like to watch circumstancial violence ~ don't watch it.  This is one of those story lines that could happen to anyone and it's scarey.

I enjoyed every minute of it.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

Re: Unhinged on Amazon Prime

Yeah, that is a terrifying movie 😬

Esteemed Contributor

@Leggett28 wrote:

Yeah, that is a terrifying movie 😬

I think Russell is an excellent actor, despite his real life bigger than life attitude.  

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the heads up ! I won't be watching that one. I guess I'm boring because I don't watch violent movies or scarry stuff.  When my daughter was about 12 I took her and her cousin to see Jurrasic Park which I thought was a friendly childrens dinosaur movie and when I realized it was not I turned away for the entire movie and they loved it.  A comedy or wonderful love story is my type of movie Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

I enjoyed it too. 

Honored Contributor

My husband and I really want to watch this movie, is there anyplace else, I wonder to find it?

Honored Contributor

looks like Amazon Prime is the only way to see it unless you want to rent the DVD...I wish they had it on On Demand!

Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

Boy oh boy!  That Russell Crowe is something else in this movie.  It's about road rage and he is a beast.

For those of you who don't like to watch circumstancial violence ~ don't watch it.  This is one of those story lines that could happen to anyone and it's scarey.

I enjoyed every minute of it.

@gertrudecloset   I bought the DVD recently on amazon, and thought the movie was very good, and very scary.