Respected Contributor

Sad ending.

Respected Contributor

Re: Unforgotten

[ Edited ]

We loved the first 3 seasons. Nicola Walker is a favorite of ours. Last night was so slow and disjointed. I hope next week is better.

Esteemed Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

We loved the first 3 seasons. Nicola Walker is a favorite of ours. Last night was so slow and disjointed. I hope next week is better.

--------------

I thought so too!  I have always enjoyed the series, but haven't gotten into it yet this season. 

And now guess that she and hubby will have to decide whether to move to his new job and she loses her three month job or they stay so she can finish the three months and he doesn't take the job or he goes and she stays!!

Honored Contributor

I hadn't  thought they were married. Are they?

Esteemed Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

------------

Assumed they were!!  But maybe not....

Respected Contributor

Much ado about 3 months.

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

------------

Assumed they were!!  But maybe not....

They act like a long married couple, OTOH, they could be the best of friends. That last look at him as she went scurrying out the door makes me feel he's not the happier of the two. I can't imagine living with her. Very hard. Her calmness with her father unnerves me-I don't know why.

Respected Contributor

From denofgeek.com

When Unforgotten series four begins, DCI Cassie Stuart has been away from work for a year. She’s living with boyfriend John and her 21-year-old son Adam, her father Martin having moved out to live with his

fiancee.

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 

Thank you for solving the mystery. 

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

From denofgeek.com

When Unforgotten series four begins, DCI Cassie Stuart has been away from work for a year. She’s living with boyfriend John and her 21-year-old son Adam, her father Martin having moved out to live with his

fiancee.

I don't remember that! How long has she been living with him, do you know? It doesn't seem like a real passionate relationship, lol!