Honored Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
@ShelbelleI pretty much agree with you but did think he looked pretty good in Unfaithful. Have to say I admire people who are comfortable with their hair when it turns silver, apparently he never agreed to color his hair for any movie, at least the ones I’ve seen him in.

@Kindaglitzy   His hair came in beautiful.  I only wish when I stopped dying my hair it looked even half as nice as his does.  

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

As far as I am concerned he never looked better than the way he he looked in Pretty Woman!! Not before or after!!

@Shelbelle   Have you ever watched American Gigolo? Yum!

Yes, seen it many times, but still think PW was his best look, his clothes were amazing in both films. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle  I agree!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

@Pink123 

I love the scenery in Nights in Rodanthe, but think the idea of falling in love over a couple days is ridiculous.  A hot romance, yes, but everlasting love?  No.  The encounter was a rebound for both of them. 

BTW, we live in NC and have vacationed in and near Rodanthe many times.  The inn building, shown in the film,  was still there the last time we were at the Outer Banks.  It's been vacant and may have been demolished by now. 

@this is my nic ,

We were just in Rodanthe in July and going again in 2 weeks. 

The Inn is still there...they restored the house after a Hurricane and moved it back on the beach so it isn't constantly being hit by the waves.

Hope Rodanthe and the OBX are Ok with Dorian.

We are staying a few houses down from the Inn this time.

Honored Contributor

He looked the best in Pretty Woman to me, but he also looked super good in Runaway Bride, and Internal Affairs too. He just looks good to me in all of his films, I guess.......I love his movies too. Remember The Mothman Prophecies???

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

He looked the best in Pretty Woman to me, but he also looked super good in Runaway Bride, and Internal Affairs too. He just looks good to me in all of his films, I guess.......I love his movies too. Remember The Mothman Prophecies???

@CANDLEQUEEN 

I thought he looked very handsome for his age in Nights in Rodanthe.

Lets face it...he's a good looking guy. He looks pretty good to me in all of his movies.

I do like him paired with Diane Lane. I read that he and Debra Winger didn't get along at all.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN 

I thought he looked very handsome for his age in Nights in Rodanthe.

Lets face it...he's a good looking guy. He looks pretty good to me in all of his movies.

I do like him paired with Diane Lane. I read that he and Debra Winger didn't get along at all.

yes they absolutely hated each other. I think that Debra might be hard to get along with as I also heard that she and Shirley McClaine did not get along during Terms of Endearment either.....Goes to show you good acting-doesn't it?

Honored Contributor

Winger and MacLaine did not get along from the very start. She must have been jealous as can be later when MacLaine won the Oscar. 

Respected Contributor
Nice to see so many Richard Gere fans. He will always have a piece of my ❤️ A friend wants me to look into going to his B&B. Think it’s in VT, I said what’s the point he won’t be there, she said you never know. LOL.