Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
I didn't know that was Halle Berry's ex husband. I love that picture you posted of him @Mz iMac! Why have I never seen this movie before? Well, I will again!😂
Honored Contributor

I saw this a long time ago. It’s really good. I love Diane Lane. 

Respected Contributor
@Mz iMac wrote
:

Halle Berry's ex husband...

002UFF_Olivier_Martinez_008.jpg

*panties melting*

I only watch this movie on a channel that has either no or limited commercials.  I want nothing edited out! Smiley LOL

I agree, the lifetime channel butchered it by taking all the best scenes out ! 😠

Trusted Contributor
@Azcowgirl

I thought the plot was sooo good. But yes, you can tell when a movie is choppy/edited. I definitely have to watch it unedited.
Respected Contributor

@pupwhippedwrote "Let's just say the reminiscing she does on the train is, is, is.....HOT!"

You ask any woman who has seen this movie and that is the scene they remember right away.  Diane Lane is a great actress.  I don't think she gets the credit she deserves.

Super Contributor

I watch this movie every time it's on but like it best when it's on Sundance channel. They don't edit out anything.

At the end I aways want a sequel, but I know it could never match this one.

Honored Contributor

Oh I have seen it a few times..It is so good! What did you think of the ending? What do you think they did? Diane Lane was soo good and so was Richard Gere, I just love him and her, everyone was excellent in their roles........I felt so bad for Richard Gere, she really hurt him bad........ 

Respected Contributor

Another good movie along the same lines, starring Richard Gere and Sharon Stone, is called Intersection. Check it out!

Trusted Contributor

Great movie---one you don't want it to end.

Respected Contributor

GREAT movie, GREAT acting, one that stays with you for a long time.