Honored Contributor

Under The Dome (SPOILER ALERT)!!

If you haven't seen Under The Dome Stop Reading NOW! Is anyone else confused as to what is going on? I'm thinking none of it was true. They never left the dome. It seems they were in cocoon waiting for a rebirth. Were these all memories that were planting in their minds? This kind of reminded me of Invasion Of The Body Snatchers. So what did you think?

Super Contributor

Re: Under The Dome (SPOILER ALERT)!!

Hi. My husband and I didn't know what was going on either. How about the biting butterflies? Lol.
Honored Contributor

@Sunshine wrote:
Hi. My husband and I didn't know what was going on either. How about the biting butterflies?Lol.

The butterflies come out of a cocoon so I guess that's the symbolism. As to why they were biting, I'm not sure. I wonder what is up with that new therapist, wasn't she the one in the big cocoon? I think we are suppose to get a lot of answers next week.

Esteemed Contributor

I am totally confused now. Where did the therapist come from? I have no idea what is real and what isn't.

Respected Contributor

I'm with you. I haven't a clue as to what the heck is going on now
Honored Contributor

I sat through this episode and at the end I was MORE confused than when it started.

I love butterflies but if I'm honest I have to admit I was a little giddy when she squished that one butterfly.  Just tired of butterflies everywhee.  Obviously it/they represent something!!  What, who knows.

If all of you are confused......I KNOW I'm in trouble!  I'm the one who's usually confused and you guys bring me out of the fog!  

But, if you're confused......where am I going to go from here?

Valued Contributor

It was the topic of the day.  We were not sure if we missed something before the end of the last season. We were all lost as to if we missed some shows.  Call everyone confusedCat Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

What was Barbie doing in combat???

Honored Contributor

I don't think Barbie was actually in combat. I think all those things that were happening weren't real. I think something or someone put those memories in their minds. They never left Chester's Mill. I may be totally wrong about this, but that's what I think!
Trusted Contributor

I've been watching this series from the beginning (Don't ask me why)......sometimes it seems like they make up the plot each week on a whim.........