Super Contributor

I binge-watched this show over two days, which is something I almost never do but I just couldn't help myself.  I would definitely recommend it. 

The actors did a great job, but I think the young actress who played Marie (Kaitlyn Dever) was superb.  We need a lot more shows of this quality.

Frequent Contributor

I also watched this and thought it was terrific.

All three lead actors (the young girl and the two female dectectives) were fantastic. I've enjoyed these actors in other series/movies and they didn't disappoint.

Honored Contributor

@TurnerGal -

I wasn't going to watch this.

but I read other recommendations,

and you are right!

It is riveting and I'm watching it now.

The actors are very good.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Regular Contributor

Hi all!

Thanks for mentioning this.  I had read some good reviews but completely forgot about it,  Started watching this morning and am on episode 5!!  OMG, I just want to continue watching but I think I should get a few things done!  HAHAH  Anyway...really good show and good acting as others have mentioned.  Recognized a few faces too!!

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I warned you it is difficult to stop watching but great series.

Trusted Contributor

Loved this show.  Excellent acting and script. 

One of my favorite scenes was when the detective was sitting at the diner counter and the creep kept looking at her.  Then she stood up and casually flashed her badge and gun and he got the message!  I think every woman has had a time when they wished they could have done that!!  Loved it!  

Anyway, this is one of the best programs I have ever seen.

Respected Contributor

I binged it this past weekend and it was AMAZING!  Cannot recommend it enough. What a well done show, a great story, fantastic.  I liked how balanced the show was, it didn't go off the deep end in any one direction.  

Regular Contributor

Re: Unbelievable on Netflix

[ Edited ]

It was fascinating to see how the detectives and their team worked the cases.  I think all rape cases should be handled by female detectives,  they just care more and can better understand what the victims go through.  The male detectives just didn't get it and didn't really care.

Respected Contributor

Just watched it the last two days - loved it.  It's based on true events too in case anyone didn't know.  Loved Toni Collette and Merritt Wever - and the whole cast.

Honored Contributor

Merrit Wever is one of my favorites-she never disappoints. 

Kaitlyn Dever plays Tim Allen's youngest daughter in "Last Man Standing" although she only made a few appearances last season.

This was definitely binge-worthy and well done.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh