Trusted Contributor

Unbelievable on Netflix

[ Edited ]

HI,

Just finished watching this and would highly recommend it.  I would warn you that you may end up binge watching like I did.  I watched the entire series in one day.  It's based on a true story and their was a story written about that won the Pulitzer prize. 

It is about rape and many of the shots are disturbing.  The first episode was hard to get through, but when the two female detectives get involved it is very interesting. 

I could also tell it was written and directed by women.  Although it is about rape,  I don't think it has many shocking scenes that exploit the women.  

The actors are all great,  

Valued Contributor

Thank you - I'm always looking for something new to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Unbelievable on Netflix

[ Edited ]

I stayed up too late last night finishing the show. Very good. I like well-written shows that remind me of mini series. Yes -- this is a very good show. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

I'm watching episode 2 right now. GREAT series!

Valued Contributor

Agree...great acting.  Well written and I like that the actors look like everyday people.

Trusted Contributor

Started watching it this afternoon. Am on episode five. Really liking it. Will probably finish it tomorrow.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Unbelievable on Netflix

[ Edited ]

I am on episode six. I started watching early this afternoon. If I don't finish tonight I will definitely finish tomorrow. 

Excellent show.

Edited to add that I finished it last night. I could not wait until today to finish. 

Respected Contributor

@TurnerGal  Thanks for mentioning this. I'm always on the lookout for something new to watch. I've added it to my list!

Valued Contributor

@TurnerGal   Totally agree!  My husband and I binge watched the whole series yesterday -- until 2 a.m.   Excellent!

Esteemed Contributor

I binged watched as well. Finished at 1:00a, highly recommend.