Honored Contributor

Hey ladies, if you object to certain commercials, go to the company's website, find "contact us" and let them know how you feel.  I've done this often and every ad I've objected to has soon disappeared.  I'm not naive enough to think they did it for ME, but there were undoubtedly many objections and mine helped.  Let your voice be heard!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12 wrote:

The one tops them all is a Flexfit commercial which aired on Nickalodeon. It's a feminine hygiene commercial. I was shocked. If you google it, what you will see is the gross detail but Nickalodeon edited it but it still is gross.

@Lucylu12   I just looked it up on YouTube and yes I agree with you that it's rather shocking! 

She's so smug letting you know what a great product it is....it's free of a mess when you have that time of the month and the best part of all you can still have s  ex!  OMG!  However in the beginning of the ad she doesn't use the word s ex  but F#@k which is beeped out!  OMG again! ...yet all of the responses in the commments section are positive!

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Vivian.  I convinced ad agencies are now hiring predominantly ex-fraternity brothers with the maturity and senses of humor of 13 year old boys.

@Kachina624   No kidding!  LOL!  I feel that way every time I see a certain Charmin ad with the three red bears. The youngest one tells momma & poppa bear that "my hiney's clean!"  ....who writes this stuff?!  Is that supposed to make you want to use their product?

@haddon9.  Yes!  I hate that Charmin ad.  I think most people don't even listen to the script or there would be many objections.  It's gross.

Add me to the haters of this ad.  They think it's ok becausr they are cartoon bears.