Honored Contributor

UnReal season 3 premieres on Monday February 26 at 10:00 on Lifetime. I'm looking forward to it.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, @Jordan2.  Can't wait.  It will be the only scripted program that I watch now that I'm done with "This Is Us" -- and I hope it's as good as season one, I feel season two went off the rails toward the end.

Honored Contributor

Constance Zimmer was just on Live with Kelly and Ryan, and she said they just wrapped Season 4 of UnReal when Season 3 hasn't premiered yet!

Honored Contributor

Don't forget this show starts tonight.

Honored Contributor

I love this show! I do think it doesn't get the love it deserves, I don't think a lot of people are aware of it. It's on Lifetime a channel I never watch. It probably would do better on a more popular cable station.

Esteemed Contributor

I also enjoyed this show last year; will watch this season. Anyone who watches the Bachelor/Bachelorette type of shows should watch Unreal - how these shows set up all situation....

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2@corita,

I don't watch The Bachelor (I'd rather pull my eyeballs out LOL) but I love
Unreal.  Since you're fans of The Bachelor, thought I'd tell you about this, you may or may not know:

"Bachelor Nation:  Inside America's Favorite Guilty Pleasure" by Amy Kaufman will be published on March 6th.  Advance reviews are excellent.  Unlike "Unreal," this isn't a spoof, it's a tell-all.

I can't link to Amazon so if you go there and put in the name of the book you can read about it.  It looks like a must-have for fans of the show.

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLoriwrote:

@Jordan2@corita,

I don't watch The Bachelor (I'd rather pull my eyeballs out LOL) but I love
Unreal.  Since you're fans of The Bachelor, thought I'd tell you about this, you may or may not know:

"Bachelor Nation:  Inside America's Favorite Guilty Pleasure" by Amy Kaufman will be published on March 6th.  Advance reviews are excellent.  Unlike "Unreal," this isn't a spoof, it's a tell-all.

I can't link to Amazon so if you go there and put in the name of the book you can read about it.  It looks like a must-have for fans of the show.

--------------

@LoriLori

I stopped watching those B shows years ago; just got so ridiculous.  Watching Unreal made me see again how deceptive those silly B show situations were...

Honored Contributor

So what did we all think of the season finale? They showed coming attractions for season 4 (I believe it was filmed at the same time as season 3) and it looks like a blonde Rachel will be the next suitress.

Honored Contributor

So am I the only one still watching this show?