Honored Contributor

Re: UnREAL on Lifetime SPOILERS

• For those who want a spoiler (I forgot we had a spoiler tag!): 
    Spoiler
    In the last episode Rachel chooses between Adam and Jeremy. Something must happen in Adam's bed! I've thought all along Adam was more into Rachel than anyone else. But I think she's got it bad for Jeremy still! Wonder what will happen with his fiancee? 
    At the beginning of the show Adam admitted the only reason he was on the show was to get out from under the family and get publicity for his wine business. But he's human, and the way they're writing his character, he seems to be a nice compassionate person when it comes to the others on the show. Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

I thought last night's episode sort of dragged, but I'm looking forward to next week.  

Super Contributor

I thought last night's episode was good.  I'm looking forward to next week, too.  I'm wondering what next season will be like and who will still be on the show and who will be gone.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

What did you think of the finale?

I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of Chet.  Brad has shown he can go back on his word, so it's too bad Quinn didn't get anything in writing before jumping in to save the day!

Looks like Jeremy is going to get his revenge through Rachel's mom.  Will we tune in next season to find that her family had her committed to a psych hospital?  

Good for the bride to be!  Something tells me Adam Cromwell will bounce back.

Super Contributor

I just finished watching the finale.  Boy, Jeremy turned out to be a lot different than he appeared to be.  I hope Rachel's mother doesn't try to have her committed.  I can't wait until next season now.  Will it be next summer?

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Esteemed Contributor

I'm not sure about the date for season 2.  I found this article that says the actors who played Adam and the runaway bride are dating in real life!

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/08/04/freddie-stroma-johanna-braddy-dating-unreal-adam-anna/

Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@wildcat fan, that was an interesting article.  Thanks for posting it.  I also read the one where Chris Harrison dissed UnReal.  

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)