Honored Contributor

Does anyone watch this on Thursdays?  I like this show.  There are always mysteries for the doctors to solve, I find it fascinating.and learn something from each episode.

Honored Contributor

Re: UNTOLD STORIES OF THE ER

@mousiegirl wrote:

Does anyone watch this on Thursdays?  I like this show.  There are always mysteries for the doctors to solve, I find it fascinating.and learn something from each episode.

@mousiegirl  I've watched this for years. It comes on at different times. It's not my favorite show in the world, but it's not bad JMO. My husband can't stand it lol.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4   I go back and forth between this show and Little Women LA, good exercise for my finger, lol.

Contributor

Oh my gosh!  We watched an episode last night "Skin Deep"   I had to block my eyes a few times.  Of course, we watched after Dr Pimple Popper.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Lpink wrote:

Oh my gosh!  We watched an episode last night "Skin Deep"   I had to block my eyes a few times.  Of course, we watched after Dr Pimple Popper.  

@Lpink   The farmer with the snake bite, almost died, felt so sorry for him.

Esteemed Contributor

I watch it when I catch it on and I'm into watching the tube, @mousiegirl .  What always strikes me is the urgent calm the medical professionals operate by.  

The ability to prioritize and get on with things in a highly stressful environment is pretty admirable.

Cogito ergo sum
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the update that the farmer had a snake bite causing that blistering on his feet.  I had a neighbor come over for something and got talking to him and didn't get back to the show. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@orphan annie325 wrote:

Thanks for the update that the farmer had a snake bite causing that blistering on his feet.  I had a neighbor come over for something and got talking to him and didn't get back to the show. 

@orphan annie325   It wasn't until the poor guy cried and it was blood coming out instead of tears that the doctor decided it was very serious, then realized he had forgotten to look in the container his daughter brought, holding the board the famer kicked, wherein he found a rattlesnake, then he said that the farmer had the classic symtoms of a snake bite, why did it take him so long if the symptoms were classic, didn't make him look very competent.  The farmer was near death, but fortunately, the anti venom was obtained and he recovered quickly.

Honored Contributor

I have watched several episodes of this show.

It always reminds me of the stories my little sister used to tell us at family get-togethers.

I have (as far as I know) 6 family members who are RN's.  The stories they tell are unbelievable.  

This little sister kinda wins the prize as far as some of what she encountered during her ER days.

I'll just throw a hint when I say, "Put together the words, butt and teacup".  It boggles the mind (size-wise) but my sister swears this story is true.

I remember the lady who worked for (follow this) the husband of my girl's ballet teacher.  HE was a urlogist.  She (the friend) was his nurse and did the ballet stuff on the side.  She's tell us some of the most unusual things found in (mostly) males bodies.  A frequent mention was nuts of all sizes...??? What the hay?  Yepper, nuts.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl , Yes, I like watching this show, even the reruns, but for some reason I missed it Thursday night, must have found something more interesting on another channel, I don't remember!