Honored Contributor

I love this series. I missed episode 2 because I didn't think I liked #1. Turns out, I did and have recorded every episode since.

Watched last night's and really liked the message about the translators in Afghanistan.

I love the little girl who plays Hazel and Al is just adorable, charming and very wise.

I don't always like the parents in these shows but I really do like "Mr. Art", Riley's dad.

Honored Contributor

I like this comedy also. I like all the players, with somewhat of a desire for the younger father character to be a little more mature in some matters. Al and the older father are good characters to watch interact.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler Riley is the name of the younger man, father of Hazel. Art is Riley's dad.

Honored Contributor

I'm enjoying the show.  I tuned in , initially, for one reason - Adhir Kalyan.

I loved him in 'Rules of Engagement' (a fav sitcom for me that, even though it's done, I still watch in reruns) as the Timmy character.

I hope the show lasts.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt I had never watched that series, unfortunately.

I read something online recently that said this show does well in the ratings. Crossing my fingers!

Valued Contributor

I also enjoy this show. Wasn't sure I was going to like the sister and the dad, but after watching a few episodes, I do. 

@chickenbutt 

Thank you for the info about Timmy. I have wracking my poor little brain about where I had seen the actor before. I also enjoyed "Rules" and Timmy was my favorite in the show.

cookin

Esteemed Contributor

I too enjoy this show. Al is my favorite character. It's interesting to see the world through his eyes. 

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@cookinfreak wrote:

I also enjoy this show. Wasn't sure I was going to like the sister and the dad, but after watching a few episodes, I do. 

@chickenbutt 

Thank you for the info about Timmy. I have wracking my poor little brain about where I had seen the actor before. I also enjoyed "Rules" and Timmy was my favorite in the show.

cookin

Timmy was my favorite character, too.   Smiley Happy  He played off David Spade so very well.   I know many, especially women, don't like Spade but I really do.  Patrick Warburton was another of the cast who cracks me up and he played super well off of Spade.  Just all around a hilarious show.  I always have some episodes on hand, even though I've seen them all so many times.

Respected Contributor

Really enjoy this show. Good cast and interesting story lines.