Honored Contributor

Re: UNAUTHORIZED LIVING NETFLIX

@Lindsays Grandma   Yes, I'm the one. Smiley LOL

However, you got the age wrong.  I'll be 70 in a few days.  

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma   Yes, I'm the one. Smiley LOL

However, you got the age wrong.  I'll be 70 in a few days.  

@Mz iMac  The only age I mentioned was Halle Berry's.  The fact that she turned 81 took me by surprise, didn't think she was up there.  Had nothing to do with your age, I think you misunderstood what I said.  Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma   Where did you get idea Halle Berry is 81?  confused.gif

Halle is 53

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma   Where did you get idea Halle Berry is 81?  confused.gif

Halle is 53

@Mz iMac ...Wow, big difference.  I wish I could remember where I read it, I read a lot of articles and to be honest, I was surprised when I read she had just turned 81.  Whichever article it was, it was wrong, obviously.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac ...I am so glad you advised that Unauthorized Living is back for season two.  I was in the middle of watching the series Queen of the South which was very long and very entertaining.   Therefore I didn't start the other one until two days ago...it took awhile to refresh my memory but oh boy I am so into it now. What a messed up bunch of people.  Woman Happy