Esteemed Contributor

This is the title of a four-part docuseries debuting tomorrow 8/8, 9 p.m. ET, on Showtime.

The series features potential sightings of extraterrestrials, including reportedly remarkable archival photos and videos, and the state of conversations on the subject, including the Pentagon’s U.F.O. program that was recently declassified. 

Fittingly, the series’ executive producers include the director J.J. Abrams (“Star Wars” and “Star Trek”).

I look forward to watching this!

Respected Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe   Me too! I find this topic fun and fascinating.

Honored Contributor

I have it ready to tape on my DVR.  I love these type of shows and find them informative and interesting.  I am looking forward to this series.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the heads up @NYCLatinaMe .  At the risk of sounding "out there", some years ago my husband and I saw something hovering noiselessly just above the tree line  in our backyard area. . This was long before drones.  To this day I really do believe it was a UFO.

Respected Contributor

Heck, I don't have Showtime. Sounds interesting and fun to watch.

And, NO, people who see UFO's (many of us have) aren't 'nutty,' at least the majority of them. They're simply reporting unidentified objects, not suspecting little green men.

It stands to reason we'd want to know who (or what) is responsible for them. Hiding data just fuels suspicion. I hope info has been fully declassified. Personally, I wouldn't count on it, though. 

Love to hear some feedback from some of those watching. 

Esteemed Contributor

@BlueFinch @Elodie2 The government recently definitively acknowledged that there is stuff flying out there unlike anything known, and that they don't know what it is.  I expect this will be the subject matter of the program.  Looking forward to it.