Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tyra Banks is the New Dancing with the Stars Host

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@January121 wrote:

@Tessa Mendoza wrote:

Maybe they can get Steve Harvey as her co-host. Smiley Wink

@Tessa Mendoza  or Michael Strahan or Anthony Anderson & his mother 😅😂🤣

Ack!!!!   Don't even say that...putting it out in the universe.  Because the way they are in everything, it makes total sense that they would.

They? Who are "they"?

Sorry.  Michael Strahan and Anthony Anderson and his mom.  And total sense that the PTB would hire them to be on there. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@January121 wrote:

@Tessa Mendoza wrote:

Ack!!!!   Don't even say that...putting it out in the universe.  Because the way they are in everything, it makes total sense that they would.

They? Who are "they"?

@JaneMarple, it's obvious who 'they' are.  Guess some on here think people have low to no comprehension skills.  Certain threads are started knowing exactly where they will go.  Sad that some think this is a funny thing to do.

Thanks, @Mmsfoxxie .  I thought it would be obvious, too.  I will know better next time.  

Super Contributor

Haven't watch DWTS for a few years now due to the show using C&D list celebs. But always enjoyed Bergeron. He has such a quick wit, can make the best faces, etc. Some of his sidekicks I liked, some not. 

Even though I no longer watch, I know for sure TB will be missed. And I'm not surprised to see the "another direction" the show is taking. 

Am wondering if the show, along with a new host, will go in another direction as far as the dance process.

Honored Contributor

Hey, who knows......they may change out some of the judges, too.

Well, wishing Tom B. and everyone concerned the best.

Life goes on, hopefully, for all of us.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Sad to see Tom B. no longer a host on DWTS, but, I think the "ho hum" contestants lately have caused low ratings.  I doubt they will ever have the more "exciting" contestants like in years past to keep our interest and predict this year or next will wrap this show up for good.

Valued Contributor

IMHO The show will take a downward spiral in ratings, changes will have to be made to make this work without Tom as the host. Kind of like American Idol, when it changed channels and went to different judges it just didn't work for me any longer. Sad.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think Tyra has an upbeat, fun personality and will be a perfect fit.  Wishing Tyra the best.  Go Girl.

Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

Not to mention that she is stunning!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@threecees wrote:

I feel bad for Tom. 

The 3 judges should now quit. Maybe they will all go next too. Support Tom.

What he is not good enough to be the host anymore? 

The show wouldn't be the same without him no matter who took his place, but IMO Tyra is a terrible choice. She's way too full of herself and not at all interesting.  I just can't watch her at all, so I'm taking this show off my DVR.

I don't feel bad for Tom, though.  He had a very long run, and certainly he was aware that DWTS no longer was what it once had been.  He's very much in demand, and will land on his feet.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@January121 wrote:

@Tessa Mendoza wrote:

They? Who are "they"?

@JaneMarple, it's obvious who 'they' are.  Guess some on here think people have low to no comprehension skills.  Certain threads are started knowing exactly where they will go.  Sad that some think this is a funny thing to do.

@Mmsfoxxie @Wow, first I am not as clairvoyant as you seem to think I am. Sad that you seem to assume what I find funny or not. Not kind at all.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.