Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tyler Perry's "A Fall from Grace" on Netflix

@Mz iMac 

@Mz iMac wrote:

@qvcaddition wrote:

@Diva on The Q 

@Diva on The Q wrote:

That ending!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley Surprised

I had it figured during the trial, but confused about killing and can,t say here, darn.

I still can't figure out how "he" survived that baseball bat beating! faint.gif

That,s what I wanted to say on my post, but didn,t want to spoil it for those that didn,t see it.  HOW DID HE SURVIVE?  Didn,t make sense.  She hit him a lot.

Honored Contributor

"Didn,t make sense."

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

THis is the first and ONLY Tyler Perry movie I've ever seen.

Loved it!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

@Mz iMac 

@Mz iMac wrote:

@qvcaddition wrote:

@Diva on The Q 

@Diva on The Q wrote:

That ending!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley Surprised

I had it figured during the trial, but confused about killing and can,t say here, darn.

I still can't figure out how "he" survived that baseball bat beating! faint.gif

That,s what I wanted to say on my post, but didn,t want to spoil it for those that didn,t see it.  HOW DID HE SURVIVE?  Didn,t make sense.  She hit him a lot.

==================================

People are found "left for dead" in crime scenes all the time ... but they're not dead.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Trusted Contributor

I just saw it and it was very good. The only parts that threw me off were when the husband cop would cuff someone and tell them not to go away while he went somewhere else. Really? That was like something they would do on The Rookie!

Respected Contributor

This is a must see movie if you like mystery. Wow!!!! I wonder why it never made it to the theatres. Tyler could have made a lot of money. Maybe there are fees & commissions that he figured just do netflex, not sure. Thought any assets you have before marriage is yours, think a prenup should have been signed. Maidea (spell?) was so funny all those movies but Tyler really gave us something different. Hope he continues with good movies like this.   I would like to talk about the ending but mark it spoilers so whoever didn't see it yet won't spoil it for them. 

Valued Contributor

I loved the movie.Tyler thanked the 26 millions viewers last night.on  Instagram.I think the movie has been on Netflix for over 1 week.

Frequent Contributor

I loved that movie. Hope he makes more on Netflix. I have seen him on talk shows and he seems so lovely and kind.