Honored Contributor

Jimmy Fallon's little girls are so cute. Everytime I see him with his girls, I think he is a good dad, has a lot of patience, and that the girls have him wrapped around their fingers! I am the youngest of three so I was the baby, I can't help feeling a little sorry for Jimmy's older daughter Winnie, she doesn't seem to get as much attention as her younger sister Franny does.

Honored Contributor

Last night Jimmy had on Sting and The Roots singing Don't Stand So Close To Me.

Honored Contributor

I saw a clip, Jimmy Kimmel was playing Who Wants To Be A Millionaire with his two young children Jane and Billy, it was adorable!

Respected Contributor

I. too, enjoy seeing the two Jimmy's kids.  Love when Fallon ends his show by sliding down that chute with his two daughters.  They seem like fun Dads.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched Jimmy Kimmel last night skyping with George Stephanopalous and Ali Wentworth.  Then the show was over.  Less than 30 minutes?  Was that right or did my Tivo just stop recording??  

I usually watch Stephen Colbert but lately have been putting CNN on.  He is my favorite of the late night shows.....  He also is at home.  It's really difficult for these guys to be funny in an UNfunny time.

Honored Contributor

Check out Jimmy's new song from last night I'm Starting To Crack and he has a new opening. 

Honored Contributor

I was sent an email from Jimmy Kimmel Live. His son Billy turned 3 and was suppose to have a birthday party with Spiderman as a guest. Jimmy interviewed Tom Holland and asked if he could wish his son Billy a Happy Birthday as Spiderman. Well Tom is a good guy, he said of course. Tom even tried to dress as Spiderman, he then took his mask and hood off. Jimmy's daughter who is five said Peter Parker (she has a little crush, said he had a cute face), Billy was a little shy. Tom even dropped his English accent, said he was from Queens. Then they sang Happy Birthday to Billy, it was really sweet.

Honored Contributor

Last night Jimmy sang Dancing With Myself with The Roots and a surprise guest.

Honored Contributor

Jennifer Lopez was on with Jimmy Fallon last night. She looks really good all the time, either she's good with hair and makeup or she's sneaking someone in! Also what ever happened to the plan of NBC doing Bye Bye Birdie? it was postponed but I guess it was canceled. 

Honored Contributor

This week Jimmy Fallon has the best of the Tonight Show and Late Night. Last night was good, he had Ariana Grande doing singing impressions, Jimmy doing his great singing impressions, Bob Dylan, and the best Who's On First routine.