Honored Contributor

I am signed up for Today Show's emails. Today's email had a story Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel (Conan O'Brien thrown in for good measure) doing monologues from their homes. Both said they would do one everyday and will spotlight a charity you can donate to. I enjoyed Jimmy Fallon's more, he did his from his kid's playroom, his wife was the camerawoman, we met his dog, and one of his daughters. It's nice to know even celebrities' children act up and don't listen! If you want a break from this madness, even for a few minutes, it is worth your time, made me laugh and smile.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 -

Thank you! Those were good and good for themSmiley Happy!Woman LOL

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Stephen Colbert presented his monologue from his patio last night.  Sitting by a firepit dressed in khakis, a polo, clogs, and a light jacket.  Looks like he has a lovely home.

Honored Contributor

So I just watched Jimmy Fallon's show from yesterday. This one was longer about 17 minutes with guest Lin-Manuel Miranda. There is a new charity to donate to (Broadway Cares), Jimmy helped raise $20,000 for Tuesday's charity ( I don't recall the exact charity name but it had something to do with feeding the hungry). I love how daddy is trying to work, and Jimmy's daughters don't care! Jimmy sure has a beautiful home. Oh yeah, I love Lin-Manuel Miranda, he seems like a great guy and really talented too!

Respected Contributor

Re: Two Jimmy's Monologues

[ Edited ]

Thank you.  Been going to bed early because I assumed the late night talk shows were all reruns.  The charity idea is great!

Honored Contributor

Jimmy Fallon had another at home show yesterday. The shows are getting longer (17 minutes), Jennifer Garner was his guest, also another charity to donate to. She seems like a real sweetheart, also a good sport.

Honored Contributor

Jimmy Fallon had Trevor Noah on his show yesterday. I wonder if Jimmy is writing his own jokes, some weren't that funny? His daughters are very cute, although I am surprised they are on his show, most celebrities are very protective in sharing any videos or photos with the public.

Honored Contributor

I watched Jimmy Kimmel he had on Dave Matthews singing a cover of the Paul Simon song American Tune (which I wasn't familiar with). I also watched Jimmy Fallon, which I like better. He had on one of my favorites John Legend. Jimmy seems like a great dad, you can tell he is a real pushover. We got to meet his wife Nancy, they are a nice couple.

Honored Contributor

Jimmy Fallon had Alec Baldwin on his show last night. All the while I'm watching, I think his daughters at 4 and 6 don't realize how lucky they are to have such loving parents, live in a beautiful home, and have a playroom and toys any child would want. Alec, locked in his home with all his kids seems like he rather be working!

Honored Contributor

Good show last night, Jimmy Fallon had Tina Fey on, Jimmy sang Stuck In The Middle With You with his band. Jimmy and Tiny played a fun game with "Alexa". My favorite part is how Jimmy tries to go on with the show, and his daughters interrupting and acting up ( there is a big difference between Winnie who is 6 and Frannie who is 4).