Honored Contributor

Re: Two Broke Girls--what is the appeal?

I hate this show. It's my primary example whenever a good show gets canceled but garbage shows get renewed for another season. I have no idea why it's still on the air. I don't want to hear Kat Dennings shouting at everyone.

Respected Contributor

after i watch those two, i feel really smart.

stupid show, that should have never been renewed, especially at the expense of some much better ones.

never watch this show, too stupid.

Esteemed Contributor

I admit that I tune in just to see how far they have pushed the envelope on a network show airing during early prime time.

The acting is universally horrible, reality show stars are better "actors".  The writing, at best, is sophomoric.

I guess that CBS and the other broadcasters have eliminated the network censor job. 

I often say to myself "I can't believe they got away with that."

Contributor

I watch it occasionally when I am bored. To me it's just mindless entertainment.  

Esteemed Contributor

It was sort of cute at first but years of nothing but s-x jokes gets old fast.

Super Contributor

I don't understand the appeal either! I'm very surprised they can get away with all the secksual innuendos and find this show to be pretty raunchy! Especially being shown at 8:00!!
Honored Contributor

As others have commented, I enjoyed the first season or so, and IMO it has steadily and desperately declined.
Trusted Contributor

I really enjoyed the first season or two when the basic premise was still in place, that of a rich girl who becomes poor and has to find her way with the help of her new friends.  Since then, the constant innuendoes get annoying, and the audience cheering whenever Sophie enters the room reminds me of Happy Days whenever Fonzie entered the room.  Probably the beginning of the end. 

Honored Contributor

I can't stand this show! I can't believe what they get away with for an 8:00 show. Where I live in NYC channel 55 will start having them on 5 nights a week in September. I won't be watching!

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I don't understand it either!! This is way too raunchy for the time slot (IMO) and I don't get why this show is such a hit?!?