Respected Contributor

Twin Peaks - is this correct?

Never seen this show so saw that it was being rerun which I am taping A then saw ad' saying series 2 airing tomorrow - I seem to gave dozens of episodes now being taped - just wanted to make sure - 

series1 reruns now happening then new series 2 tomorrow?

Got a bit confused!   Just now viewing first episode!

thanks

Trusted Contributor

Re: Twin Peaks - is this correct?

I"m glad that you asked this question because I'm in the same boat.  Have never seen the series before, but noticed that the new series was beginning tomorrow night.  

Respected Contributor

@susan kay  I just realized series 1 reruns here started 2 hrs ago and continue on thru tomorrow to Sunday 5 p.m.

evidently series 2 also starts tomorrow so I have all kinds of recordings going on.

Watching now so hope I like it!

Trusted Contributor

Series one is included free with Amazon Prime....DW

Honored Contributor

We're so excited, watched Twin Peaks from start to finish way back when it first started.  Season 2 is beginning tonight Sunday May21 9PM EST on Showtime.  I read in today's paper that there will be 18 new episodes and Kyle MacLachlan who played the FBI agent then is returning to the new series as are many of the stars from the first. 

Esteemed Contributor

I only watched a few episodes when it was on years ago.  Last month we streamed all the old season 1 and 2 episodes on Hulu.  Then we watched the Fire Walk With Me movie.  That movie kind of caught me off guard with all the nudity, but I guess it did tie in with Laura Palmer's dark secrets.  Looking forward to the Showtime reboot of season 3 twenty five years later, but I hope it doesn't have all the nude scenes like the movie had.  Being on Showtime, it just might.  I like science fiction, but I thought the last episode of season 2 was way out there.  Hope it's a little more grounded this time.  At least technology has come a long way so the special effects should be better this time around.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I added Showtime to my Hulu package.  Does anybody know if this will allow me to see tonight's episodes of Twin Peaks tonight, or will I be able to see them tomorrow?  The way the advertising reads on these first two episodes, I'm confused about when/if there will be replays.  The Hulu rep didn't know the answer when I called earlier.  

ETA:

FYI...The Hulu subscription allowed me to watch Twin Peaks at the regularly scheduled time without any delays.  Just thought I'd update in case anyone else wondered.