Honored Contributor

It's that time of year again starting at 12:00 am on the 4th on Syfy. Happy viewing!

Trusted Contributor

One of my very favorites is Nick of Time with William Shatner and the fortune telling machine. Love them all though. I also love Young Man's Fancy.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2  Thank you for the reminder, love the Twilight Zone!  Also love your pictures of the Beatles' Sgt. Pepper!

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@Jordan2  Thank you for the reminder, love the Twilight Zone!  Also love your pictures of the Beatles' Sgt. Pepper!

@Hooty, I don't know if your interested but there is a Twilight Zone companion book (checkout post 36). I have it and refer to it often. 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I also like The Masks, and Talking Tina with Telly Savalas.

@Shelbelle  -  Telly Savalas is so mean in that episode.  He's almost crazy when he puts the doll in the vice grips and then that doll doesn't like it.Woman Surprised

Respected Contributor

I love watching the Twilight Zone Marathon!  My favorites are:

A Stop at Willoughby (The guy on the train that jumps off)

Nightmare at 20,000 Feet (The Wm. Shatner/Monster on airplane)

Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up (The people in the diner during the snowstorm)

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

I love watching the Twilight Zone Marathon!  My favorites are:

A Stop at Willoughby (The guy on the train that jumps off)

Nightmare at 20,000 Feet (The Wm. Shatner/Monster on airplane)

Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up (The people in the diner during the snowstorm)

@IlliniGirl88, I like most all of them. They are showing some of the hour ones, which I haven't seen very often. I like Eye Of The Beholder which had Donna Douglas (whose voice was dubbed since it would have been a real giveaway). The episode was sort of predictable, you didn't get a good look at anyone's face.

Respected Contributor

Anyone remember "To serve Man".  and "Time enough at last."?   the episode with Agnes Morehead is a Classic.  Eye of the Beholder was a good one but I wish they hadn't used SUCH a different voice before the reveal.  I loved that womans voice though, It drew you in and made you feel her emotion.  Love Twlight Zone.  I'm also a fan of The Outer Limits.  Give me the classic series over the reboots Anyday.

Honored Contributor

Okay it's time for my biannual reminder to those who enjoy the marathon. It will start at 4:00 am on Saturday morning on SYFY and continue for 48 hours! I won't of course watch all of it, but will try to watch my favorites.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the reminder! I love watching The Twilight Zone marathons.  The one episode I absolutely must watch everytime is "Nightmare at 20,000 Feet". It's the one with William Shatner as a recently released mental patient who sees a creature on the wing of an airplane. No one believes him, of course. I won't reveal the ending for anyone who has never seen it. This episode is a definite MUST SEE!!!