Honored Contributor

For those of you interested The Twilight Zone marathon is coming up on July 4th.on SYFY. It may start sometime on Friday (I'm not sure). I watch the marathon every year (also New Years) I never get tired of it!

Honored Contributor

Thanks, I loved watching it on ME TV ,but they have discontinued it for now.

Honored Contributor
It's the only way we get to see those shows so I try to catch a few episodes during the Twilight Zone marathons during the holiday.
Frequent Contributor
Thank you so much for the notice! I love the Twilight Zone. I'll be sure to stay tuned in!
~ It's a good day when I didn't have to unleash the flying monkeys! ~
Esteemed Contributor

Good to know.  Enjoyed it as a child and still garner some moral message from the various episodes.  I especially like "Eye of the Beholder".  Seems like we are living in that sort of mind set today. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Esteemed Contributor
Good to know! I love Twilight Zone!
Esteemed Contributor

One of my favorite episodes is "The Masks", the one where  the elderly patriarch makes the rest of the family wear hideous masks for Mardi Gras.  Scared the heck out of me as a kid and retains that power today after multiple viewings.

Esteemed Contributor

Love watch all the actors/actresses when they were all so much younger.  William Shatner must have done a dozen episodes.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Esteemed Contributor

@CrazyDaisy wrote:

Love watch all the actors/actresses when they were all so much younger.  William Shatner must have done a dozen episodes.

My favorites are the one with the fortune teller machine and the monster he sees on the wing of the airplane!!

Honored Contributor

I have a book The Twilight Zone Companion written by Marc Scott Zicree.It gives a synopsis of all the episodes in the 5 seasons it was on. It also tells you who starred in the episode, directed, and wrote it.. I find it's very handy and refer to it often.