Honored Contributor

Re: Twilight Zone Marathon

[ Edited ]

Some that stand out to me---

"It's A Good Life"---unless you think those good thoughts this evil kid wishes people to become part of the cornfield, turned one man into a Jack-In-The-Box, and took away a voice cause he didnt like singing...

"To Serve Man"--Earthlings welcome what they think are benevolent ailens who say their mission is to "serve mankind" but what they dont realize until its too late is "To Serve Mankind" comes from the title of alien's cookbook! 

"The Dummy"--Who is the human and who is the dummy in this creepy episode....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

Thanks for posting @Deree . I was going to do it yesterday but like a lot of others couldn't get logged in. I think Decades is the only channel that is airing it. It's no longer on SYFY.

@catter70 

Although not a marathon, MeTV shows the Twilight Zone Monday Through Friday 11:30 PM ET and Sundays at 11:00 PM

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Looked up some of my favs.Too many!

Long Live Walter Jameson

Back There
Last Rites of Jeff Myrtlebank (a little political touch in that one)

And Hubbs'fav: The Hunt

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

@candys mine wrote:

I don't recall a TZ episode with a leg of lamb.  Could you be thinking of Alfred Hitchcock Presents?  Lamb to the Slaughter? 

I know, I myself,  can't always remember if an episode was from TZ or the Outer Limits.

@candys mine   You are correct, and I never caught myself when posting and should have because I have both of the AH series

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

Some that stand out to me---

"It's A Good Life"---unless you think those good thoughts this evil kid wishes people to become part of the cornfield, turned one man into a Jack-In-The-Box, and took away a voice cause he didnt like singing...

"To Serve Man"--Earthlings welcome what they think are benevolent ailens who say their mission is to "serve mankind" but what they dont realize until its too late is "To Serve Mankind" comes from the title of alien's cookbook! 

"The Dummy"--Who is the human and who is the dummy in this creepy episode....

@Spurt   YES, To Serve Man, great episode!

Honored Contributor

I have said this earlier in the replies. See page 2.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

Think The Masks was a very scary episode, just imagine!

Trusted Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1  You are correct.  Thank you for providing the correct source for the "lamb episode."

Trusted Contributor

What creeped me out is when I read after 20 hrs after the Surfside condo had collapsed, this family had received about 16 phones calls from their grandparents landline, when they answered, all they heard was static.  

Reminded me of the Twillight Zone episode "Night Call,' where in the middle of the night during a thunderstorm, a women was receiving phone calls, when she answered, all she heard was static....come to find out, the storm had knocked down a phone line on a gravesite of a loved one!