Trusted Contributor

For those of you who get the over-the-air Decades channel, the TZ Marathon will begin at noon ET on Saturday, July 3rd and end on Monday, July 6th at 5:30 a.m.

One of the best things I ever did was drop cable and get a tv antenna.  This Decades channel has some good stuff on it!

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.
Honored Contributor

I always love getting trapped in The Twilight Zone Marathon every 4th of July and New Year's Eve. I always watch on SYFY, I wonder if it will be on?

Trusted Contributor

The marathons used to be on MeTV; I hope they still are. One of my favorites is the one with Barbara Bel Geddes (Dallas matriarch) and a leg of lamb.  The doll episode still frightens me.

Honored Contributor

@Deree wrote:

For those of you who get the over-the-air Decades channel, the TZ Marathon will begin at noon ET on Saturday, July 3rd and end on Monday, July 6th at 5:30 a.m.

One of the best things I ever did was drop cable and get a tv antenna.  This Decades channel has some good stuff on it!

@Deree  Thanks for the heads up. I have Decades on my cable.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting @Deree . I was going to do it yesterday but like a lot of others couldn't get logged in. I think Decades is the only channel that is airing it. It's no longer on SYFY.

Trusted Contributor

@catter70   Oh, haha!  I thought it was just me who couldn't log in yesterday.  I even called CS and they were of no help.  For a minute, I thought I might have been put in the corner, but I hadn't posted anything controversial. Smiley LOL

I discovered that it takes signing into the account page one time, then scrolling down to Blogs & Forums, then signing in again.

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.
Highlighted
Super Contributor

"Talking Tina" !!!!   still scares me !!  As does the one with the return to the Concentration Camp.

My favorite ..."The Changing of the Guard"

Honored Contributor

I subscribe to a streaming service where I can watch the episodes anytime I want but never do. There a tradition of watching them on the 4th and New Years. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Twilight Zone Marathon

[ Edited ]

@Zernia Rose 

Is the leg of lamb episode where she kills her husband (or someone) with a frozen leg of lamb and then cooks it?

Yikes, I cannot remember all the details, but I still laugh about it with my husband to this day.  

Honored Contributor

HULU also has the full series.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh