Honored Contributor

Mine and my daughter's favorite episode is called "A Matter of Minutes"

Go here for an explanation:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Matter_of_Minutes

Basically, it deals with the explanation of why we look for something and it isn't where we thought it was and we go back and ..... poof...it's there!

There are so many wonderful one's I guess I like it because this happens to me all of the time.  Ha!  I have even looked into the REASON (mental) why this happens.  

There's even something that we all say when something's lost.  What the saying does is it changes the brain from 'sending' to 'receiving' so you don't over-look what you're looking at.  I've taught it to friends too!  Ha!

I know, it's DEEP, but it works.

Honored Contributor

Just a correction, the marathon starts on Sunday 12/31 at 4:00 am on SYFY, not Saturday. 

Respected Contributor

Other than "Nightmare at 20,000 Feet" (Sunday at 11:00pm EST) mentioned in my earlier post, I highly recommend:

"Nothing In The Dark" - Sunday at 5:00pm EST Robert Redford stars as an ominous character in this story about an old woman's fear of death.

"The Dummy" - Sunday at 10:30pm EST 

It's about a ventriloquist and a very unusual dummy. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Twilight Zone Marathon

[ Edited ]

Besides most of the ones mentioned, I liked the one with Billy Mumy as the kid who would wish people he didn't like, into the cornfield. Loved when he did that, hahaha The look on his face!  It's called, 'It's a Good Life.'

Regular Contributor

Even though I can watch TWZ Definitive Edition(s) on Blu Ray when the mood strikes as well as the late night episodes shown on certain channels,it's just so much better watching the two yearly marathons (4th and NY's) and I've been doing this as long as I can remember Sci Fi airing them.

Respected Contributor

They just showed  "Twenty two".  with Jonathan Harris( Dr. Smith on Lost in Space)  and Arlene Martel ( Spock's wife, T'Pring on StarTrek)  I always thought she had strikingly beautiful features.  But man, that " Room for one more, Honey."  Really, REALLY freaked me out!!

Esteemed Contributor

I also like "Walking Distance" with Gig Young.

Also the one where the two little kids dive into their swimming pool, and come up at "Aunt T's." They end up staying there to get away from their battling parents!

Esteemed Contributor

Oh I also love "Night Call," where the disabled old lady is bedbound but someone keeps calling her at night - then she finds out the calls are coming from a CEMETARY!!!