Honored Contributor

Twilight Saga w/Kristin Stewart

[ Edited ]

and Robert Pattinson.  This is the first year I have seen this series and I can't get enough.  I could probably play Bella which I would not mind because I would get to kiss Edward Cullen.  LOL  He does have a sexy look to him.  Anyway I really enjoyed all the movies in this series.  Anyone else a fan?

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Re: Twilight Saga w/Kristin Stewart

I am Team Edward!  I used to have a Team Edward decal on my previous car; my friend sent me a life-size Edward (Robert P.) cardboard figure - yum!!!  Even though I have two of the sets of all the films, I still watch whenever it is on TV.

Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 , I am embarrassed to say how many times I've watched these movies and yes, I own them and watch it almost everytime it's on (today and last night included).  My birthday was yesterday and my niece sent me a birthday text with Robert Pattinson's picture.  His chiseled chin makes me swoon.  The dance scene outside at prom...well  need I say more?  But yes, truly another fan here and definitely not a very young one!

Regular Contributor

I am such a fan!  Team Edward, all the way. It is quite embarrassing how many times I have watched 😀

Honored Contributor

Love the books, love Pattinson, hated Stewart. Team Edward all the way!

#twilightmom

Respected Contributor

Saw one of the "Twilight" movies in '09, and I think we were the oldest couple in the theatre!  It was really good, tho, with excellent special effects. 

Don't see much of Taylor Lautner lately. 

Honored Contributor

@Carol Diane  My birthday was Dec. 20 and I was 70 but I am not dead!  LOL   It will interesting to see him as Batman.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just saw this series for the first time this year too!  I binge watched all of them around Halloween. 

I really like Alice. 

Respected Contributor

I LOVE the books. Not great literature, but definitley great stories. I love the movies, just because of the books & I watch them when I need something on that I don't have to pay 100% attention to. When I sew or craft.

I also have the books on CD to listen to in the car.

Kristen Stewart was good as Bella, but boy, is she a bad actress!

I don't love Robert Pattinson as Edward. I really thought Thomas Dekker or Jamie Campbell Bower would have been better as Edward. Taylor Lautner was so good as Jacob. 

I love Billy Burke as Charlie, too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

I LOVE the books. Not great literature, but definitley great stories. 

I once heard/read someone say about Stephanie Meyer that she was a horrible writer, but a great storyteller (or something to that effect).  I really have to agree - I was listening to her last book (can't remember the name) and I was dying because I just wanted the scenes to move faster...but, I also kept listening and wanted to know how it ended. She has a way of reeling you in!!