Valued Contributor

We also tried the free trial for YouTube Tv and found we liked Hulu Live TV much better so we went with Hulu Live TV.

Trusted Contributor

I don't have Hulu live just regular Hulu and bundled it with Disney+ and ESPN+.  We still have cable service in case we ever get sports  (LOL)back but I have a really cheap bundle so the extra $13 for the Hulu bundle isn't a big deal.  That's what I've been watching for the past week while I have been avoiding regular news programs.

Super Contributor

@Jordan2  I feel the same way that you do about cutting cable. I have Suddenlink. Internet and cable with them, phone is with AT&T.  I called and argued with Suddenlink  and they lower my bill by $40.00. It's still $20 more per month but I will cut back elsewhere. I do have a Roku. I am on my sister's Netflix and she is on my Hulu account. By the time I increased my internet speed to limitless, there wasn't much of a difference. Antenna reception is awful at my duplex so I stayed with cable. I have tried several times to cut the cord but have never been successful.