Trusted Contributor

Re: Tuesdays 8/8/2107 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I agree about this season,a huge disapointment,they have all behaved like they live in the gutter.Some are worse than others,b.b. producers are trying to make jess and cody the new romantic couple of big brother.last night they were on the camera quite a bit,and again it looked scripted, Jess was talking about they will go down in history as the new couple   from b.b.and on and on. .they also lay there and belittle other house guest and what they want to do to them.so I feel some of you have put them up on a pedistal as the loveliest romantic innocent couple of b.b.I don't feel that way at all,but i really don't have a houseguest that i like very much.

Last night the after dark was so boring I would turn on other channels, Elena is such a sleeze,and whoever told her that she looks good in a bathing suit? She can go  soon,so on to another day and let us know what happen  with the fight.Tucka.

Contributor

This is the first season since BB premiered that I have not watched on a regular basis. It's too painful to watch all the bullying and meaness.

I really enjoy you guys. I like reading your take on things. Gardenman keep doing what you're doing. Your one liners  crack me up!! Love your sense of humor

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

are the houseguest allowed to lie about their ages?  I know sometimes they lie about what they do for a living.

to me Paul seems older than 24

Respected Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

@CalMom wrote:

None of these HGs are perfect. Nor are we. However, I think it was very cute how Jessica and Cody talk to one another and use the "L" word.

No nobody is perfect or expecting that but that said. It might go a long way to keep ones intolerance and ignorance  as well as social stupidity to ones self. Because you are living in a fishbowl of cameras.  Some seem better at doing this then others.

Good Grief! I prefer to see the beauty in some things. It's nice to see that Cody has a warm and loving side since many of you see him as a Villain. Hopefully, some of us wish them both the best. I do, at least!

Respected Contributor

@tucka wrote:

I agree about this season,a huge disapointment,they have all behaved like they live in the gutter.Some are worse than others,b.b. producers are trying to make jess and cody the new romantic couple of big brother.last night they were on the camera quite a bit,and again it looked scripted, Jess was talking about they will go down in history as the new couple   from b.b.and on and on. .they also lay there and belittle other house guest and what they want to do to them.so I feel some of you have put them up on a pedistal as the loveliest romantic innocent couple of b.b.I don't feel that way at all,but i really don't have a houseguest that i like very much.

Last night the after dark was so boring I would turn on other channels, Elena is such a sleeze,and whoever told her that she looks good in a bathing suit? She can go  soon,so on to another day and let us know what happen  with the fight.Tucka.

And what was Elena doing with the bathing suit. Wanting to look pregnant. He boobs spill out in almost everything she wears.

Respected Contributor

The beauty in some things? Sure if you go for narcissistic and vapid as beautiful. Ok sure.
Respected Contributor

Wow just read the conversation between Josh and Jody. I don't see how Cody is allowed to even stay in the house after the way he threatened Josh. What a jerk. And Jessica insinuated herself into the conversation that Josh was having with Paul. No redeeming qualities in those two. Just common trash.
Regular Contributor

I like Jessica & Cody.  I don't think they're playing a dirty game like Paul and Josh.  It seems to me like the whole house has been against them when Cody tried to put Paul on the block.  Since then, they've been outnumbered in the house and they still remain there because they are good at comps. So many of the house guests are just PaulL's puppets."..they do anything he asks of them.  I don't care for floaters who get buy without really playing the game.  I'm rooting for Cody and Jessica but I know it's not looking very good for her.

Trusted Contributor

Wow just read the conversation between Josh and Jody. I don't see how Cody is allowed to even stay in the house after the way he threatened Josh. What a jerk. And Jessica insinuated herself into the conversation that Josh was having with Paul. No redeeming qualities in those two. Just common trash.

Yes jess sure did start this one,Cody is not someone i would want to be friends with,hey maybe thats why he said he had only one friend.Tucka.

Valued Contributor

So much is lost in translation when you are only reading one updaters perceptions of a situation, especially since those updates are not verbatim. Seeing it and reading about it are completely different.