Trusted Contributor

Re: Tuesday 9/22/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Gardenman did you notice on after dark[pop],how anxious,rattled,nervous etc Steve was?. When he gets like that won't he forget stuff and make mistakes.I want Steve to win,but he needs to calm down.Vanessa is a cold unloving person,and Liz is just a party girl who hates everyone and everything.

Thank you for all your insights and guidence,its always fun whith you at the start,love reading what you have to say,good luck with your mom,you are a good son,and pet Callie for me.Tucka.

Esteemed Contributor

gardenman wrote:

The final comp is done live. No one is most likely to win. This comp is a coin flip comp. The questions will be something like, "True or false, Jackie said she'd rather be a hamster than a rabbit?" It's a pure guess as to how the evicted houseguest would answer. The only exception was in ED's final two against Zach where once ED got a question ahead he would stare straight ahead until Zach answered, then his answer always matched Zach's.

At that time the booths were side by side with a short divider and the two paddles used to answer were different colors. Speculation was that ED could see a flash/reflection of the color paddle Zach held up and he'd then match it. Since ED was ahead by one, it didn't matter if he got the answers right or wrong as long as he did the same thing Zach did. Since then they've modified the final two comp to eliminate cheating.

On Sunday's show all we saw was the start of part one, Wednesday we'll see the end of part one, all of part two, then the final comp.

According to Vanessa she's the front runner to win part three. She's highly skilled in reading people and knowing what they're thinking even before they know they thought it. If you have doubts, just ask her. She's a professional, she's studied, and she's trained. She's an expert game theorist and knows all the tells. Vanessa has told Liz it's in the bag, no worries, she and Liz are headed to the finals where she will be as happy for Liz to win as she would be to win herself. It's all about empowering women and being selfless. Again, if you have doubts about any of this, all you have to do is ask her. She is, without question, her own favorite topic of conversation and even with her injured neck has no problem patting herself on the back. 

*I say the above in a (somewhat) joking manner but these are all things Vanessa has said. I think I'm kind of disappointed because she and Liz have continued the mean girl talk and have said such nasty and unnecessary things about Steve. Steve, in all fairness, has had a few things to say about Vanessa as well, but I think because it's the two against one thing that it bothers me more from them. And of course when they're all together they're sickeningly sweet and it's pretty hard to watch. Thank goodness this part of the show is coming to an end because it's not fun. That said, I'm looking forward to the finale! 

Honored Contributor

I'm not sure Steve is ever calm. The nice thing for him is part three is just a guessing game, so as long as he answers in some way, he'll have a chance. I'm not sure he has the guts to evict Vanessa though. He's talking a good game, but Vanessa has a power over him that's going to be hard for him to break. If he wins that last stage you just know Vanessa will use her mojo on him. Can he resist her and evict Liz? Cody took Derrick last year and we could see Steve end up taking Vanessa despite his endless speech rehearsals.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

The final comp is done live. No one is most likely to win. This comp is a coin flip comp. The questions will be something like, "True or false, Jackie said she'd rather be a hamster than a rabbit?" It's a pure guess as to how the evicted houseguest would answer. The only exception was in ED's final two against Zach where once ED got a question ahead he would stare straight ahead until Zach answered, then his answer always matched Zach's.

At that time the booths were side by side with a short divider and the two paddles used to answer were different colors. Speculation was that ED could see a flash/reflection of the color paddle Zach held up and he'd then match it. Since ED was ahead by one, it didn't matter if he got the answers right or wrong as long as he did the same thing Zach did. Since then they've modified the final two comp to eliminate cheating.

On Sunday's show all we saw was the start of part one, Wednesday we'll see the end of part one, all of part two, then the final comp.

According to Vanessa she's the front runner to win part three. She's highly skilled in reading people and knowing what they're thinking even before they know they thought it. If you have doubts, just ask her. She's a professional, she's studied, and she's trained. She's an expert game theorist and knows all the tells. Vanessa has told Liz it's in the bag, no worries, she and Liz are headed to the finals where she will be as happy for Liz to win as she would be to win herself. It's all about empowering women and being selfless. Again, if you have doubts about any of this, all you have to do is ask her. She is, without question, her own favorite topic of conversation and even with her injured neck has no problem patting herself on the back. 

*I say the above in a (somewhat) joking manner but these are all things Vanessa has said. I think I'm kind of disappointed because she and Liz have continued the mean girl talk and have said such nasty and unnecessary things about Steve. Steve, in all fairness, has had a few things to say about Vanessa as well, but I think because it's the two against one thing that it bothers me more from them. And of course when they're all together they're sickeningly sweet and it's pretty hard to watch. Thank goodness this part of the show is coming to an end because it's not fun. That said, I'm looking forward to the finale! 

Do me a favor, Susie......when BB is over, pick a topic, any topic, and write me a commentary about it every day !

GEEZ----you are good !

Esteemed Contributor

Such a nice compliment Danks! Thank you.

Keep it up and my head will be so big I'll have to change my name to Vanessa! Seriously though, that was a very sweet thing for you to say and I appreciate it. 

Respected Contributor

I'm reading Jokers and it seems that Steve gets up and goes to the bathroom, goes to bed...a minute later...walks through the kitchen, goes to the bathroom and goes back to bed.

He either has a bladder infection or it is nerves making him go to the bathroom constantly.

It appears that perhaps Steve needs to take something to relax him so he calms does, gets enough sleeps and wins the 3rd comp.  I want to see Vanessa go home!

Trusted Contributor

On BBAD late last night, Steve decided to "jog" inside the house.  His fast breathing and shoe clopping (being picked up by his microphone) were annoying.  Liz and Vanessa were making candy apples while he was jogging around the house.  I hope I am wrong, but I did not see Liz or Vanessa wash the apples at all before they dipped them into the caramel and other toppings.  Yikes.  I was taught to thoroughly wash fruit before eating. 

Oh well, that is my rant for the day!

Honored Contributor

I watch it from 12 midnight to 2:00AM switching back and forth (no commercials).

My favorite part is hearing them crunch the food and slosh it around in their mouth.  I sat and watched Steve cut a few apples (don't know if he washed them) and managed to come close to wacking his finger with what was close to a butter knife.

I think this thing just goes on way too long.  I get it, they're trying to drag it on (money, money).

My favorite is when they zero in on Vanessa and she has those stares for at least 1 (maybe more) minutes.  I think they know when the camera is on them (maybe the red light is on or they can see the camera going in and out).

This is a show I would never ordinarily watch........."I blame all of you".  Yepper!  It's all your fault.  You make me want to know what Steve is going to eat next.  You make me want to see Vanessa make those sweet endearing glances at the camera.  And yes, you even make me want to hear Liz (I think she's growing on me......WHAT???).

gardenman, from the beginning, you used those golden words of yours and before I knew it, I was hooked!  

OK, I'm going to make my Emmy Awards speech..."There are just too many to thank/umm blame for making me care about all of these wild and crazy kids (Oh!  Wait!  Vanessa's in her 30's isn't she)?  

Of course I'm kidding.  I am being serious when I say I would NEVER watch a show like this ordinarily, but I love reading what all of you write (about everything and everyone) and I became interested.

I lost interest when John (the only one I liked) was kicked out.  I should have known.  As I previously posted....I have a knack for ending a show (in this case......"I'm sorry, John").

Oh!  I was very excited and sprange up close to the TV when late last night the camera suddenly zoomed (I mean zoomed) up on that picture of Austin.....stayed there for a few seconds....then went back to Vanessa.  That Austin, he's a cutie....I told you I've been watching this thing way too long.

Honored Contributor

I've always liked the idea of dumping the jury back into the house once the final three are decided and the first two stages of the HOH comp are done. It would give the jurors time to decide who they should vote for. It would give the three finalists a long time to make their case to the jury. And it would give the live feed watchers something to watch.

The last week of the feeds is painfully dull and has always been painfully dull. Dumping back in the jurors would liven things up dramatically and they'd still have to behave or lose their stipend, so production would have some leverage over them misbehaving. It would probably save BB some money too. One less week of rental fees on the jury house should be a decent savings. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

I think it would be nice if they would show the jurors watching some of the stuff in the bb house.    I would have liked to see the jurors reacting to vanessa using  #blessed when I think she is #devil.