Honored Contributor

Tuesday 9/17/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Yesterday would have typically seen the POV meeting, but no POV meeting yesterday. It's all being saved for the live show on Thursday.

Instead, we had Holly and Jackson taking the rule book out into the living room and perusing the rules to try and find some way they could disqualify Nicole from being HOH and assume the role themselves and then evict Nicole and keep Cliff. Uh, guys? You may have forgotten this, but you threw the HOH comp to Nicole. You can't just wish it away from her now. She won it fair and square.

There's still some gameplay going on in the house. Cliff and Nicole are feeding Holly and Jackson misinformation about some of the past events/dates in the hopes it confuses them. Jackson is furiously campaigning for jury votes from the pair telling them how much he loves and adores them. He's been laying it on heavy with Nicole. (The same Nicole he tried to get removed as HOH.)

Nicole's not looking forward to spending the last week confined in the house with the gruesome twosome. There's no more yard access for them from now on. The yard is closed today for the setup for the first stage of the HOH comp on Thursday/Friday. It will then stay closed all next week as they set-up for round two and then the finale.

Everyone's just killing time now until Thursday when Cliff will likely bite the dust and join the jury. It would be hilarious if Jackson decided his odds of winning were better with Cliff and Nicole than Holly and he evicted her, but that would be a heck of a longshot. It's not impossible, but it would be a longshot.

Nothing much should happen today or tomorrow. Thursday we'll have the final eviction, then we'll be down to the final three. Later Thursday or sometime Friday the first stage of the final HOH comp will take place. If Nicole wins that, you can expect a certain amount of panic from Jackson and Holly which will be fun to watch. Nicole's told the feed watchers she's taking Holly if she gets the chance to pick which is a smart move on her part. Watching Jackson leave in third place if they can pry him out of the house, would be fun for the home viewers. They might have to send in the SWAT team to remove him though. I'm not sure he'd walk out voluntarily.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: Tuesday 9/17/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I tuned in to the life feeds for a few minutes to annoy myself ...  Michie was upstairs with Cliff talking game when Michie said he has spend hours going over all the possible scenarios for the final three, INCLUDING WHO NEEDS THE MONEY THE MOST, and using that to make his decisions as to what to do next ...  and Cliff is sitting there trying to come up with a way it would help him ...  I can’t stand it ...  I think I’m just about over it ...

Valued Contributor

Cliff desperately wants his family to be at the B.B. finale next week ...  while talking to Michie said he cashed in his 401(k) in order to cover his bills and quit his job so he could go play BB ... Michie tells Holly all about the conversation with Cliff and how pathetic it was, and she pipes up she is $20,000 in debt so she needs it too ...  Michie says I know, I know ...  he has no intention of taking anyone but Holly.  Cliff is offering his jury vote to Michie ...  stay tuned ...

Respected Contributor

@Pantsonfire2  you are not alone thinking about how mean Jackson is but it's BB and lies, backstabbing continues every season did he play a good game yes. He won comps but somehow couldn't get out the big players. Do we liked how he played no. Right now Holly is the worse, she blames Nicole for everything. Holly/Jackson have huge egos & entitlement which I think after the game is over they will know most fans didn't like their game play. Cliff put too much trust in Jackson with this handshake & southern agreement. Think Cliff was doing anything he could to get to F2 but Jackson was always taking Holly which he thinks he can beat. I always want the underdog to win every season and still have hope Nicole can do it. Nicole knows how Jackson played the game and not happy with him at all. Hope Nicole gets to F2 now jury vote decides it all. 

Trusted Contributor

Why is Cliff offering his jury vote to Michie?  He must not think that Nicole will be there in the Finals.  That is sad.  I would think if Nicole makes it to the end, that surely Cliff would vote for her.  Maybe it is another one of those famous lies that we know they all do.  Michie is the King of the lies this season, in my opinion.

Valued Contributor

it’s just my opinion but I don’t think Michie has the jury votes to win.  And now with Cliff going to jury with his tale of woe about Michie, I’m beginning to believe Cliff’s jury vote is up for grabs.  You think he does ??  You know he will probably not have Christy, Tommy, not sure about Kat or Sis ... but Nick ??  Not sure ...

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

Why is Cliff offering his jury vote to Michie?  He must not think that Nicole will be there in the Finals.  That is sad.  I would think if Nicole makes it to the end, that surely Cliff would vote for her.  Maybe it is another one of those famous lies that we know they all do.  Michie is the King of the lies this season, in my opinion.

Why indeed since inbetween lamenting the loss of his buddy Orwell (Cliff thinks Tommy took him, more on that later) was telling the camera he was going to have a talk with Michie and tell him "you take me instead of Holly" or I will not give you my vote and poison you to the other jury members too.  Now, getting back to the missing owl (oh my!), he stated to the camera that the first time Orwell went missing Tommy admitted taking it and said it was because he thought that Cliff was getting paid to walk around the house with him.  Cliff's response to that was why would Tommy care if I was getting paid, which I'm not, but why?  Curious that this really was bothering Cliff.  He said that searching for Orwell had turned into his little joke and from boredom but he wasn't joking about Tommy.