Frequent Contributor

Re: Tuesday 9/15/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

I'm glad Steve won HOH, Although Johnny is my fave. Now I'm wondering if there is only one Vote to evict for the POV comp? Because 2 will be on the block, and HOH doesn't vote normally.....  That leaves only 1 person off the block to vote, right?

Esteemed Contributor

@MissLynn wrote:

I guess I'm one of the few Austin fans.  I always liked him.  Do I think he played a good game?  No...doesn't matter, I liked him anyway.  I'm on the West Coast so I haven't actually seen the show yet.  Am i surprised he went tonight?  No.  Watching the feeds, I kind of felt it was going to go down just the way it did.  Now, do I think Vanessa deserves to win?  Yes.  Would I like to see her go tomorrow...you bet!Smiley Wink

So you're the one! Smiley Wink

I think you are one of the few Austin fans. You're brave to admit it. Just kidding! Sorry your guy went home tonight, or more accurately, sorry you lost a favorite. I remember how sad I was when Meg got voted out. I didn't think she played such a great game either, but just like you with Austin, I liked her anyway. 

Super Contributor

So happy with the way this is playing out.  Now if Vanessa is finally booted out tomorrow night it will be the best!  I have waited for that to happen all season so I hope this is it.

Hoping for a John/Steve final two with James voted the favorite.

Esteemed Contributor

@CatBagLover wrote:

I'm glad Steve won HOH, Although Johnny is my fave. Now I'm wondering if there is only one Vote to evict for the POV comp? Because 2 will be on the block, and HOH doesn't vote normally.....  That leaves only 1 person off the block to vote, right?

That's how I see it. HOH is safe so is automatically in final three. The veto winner also makes final three and decides who will go with them which makes veto more powerful than HOH this week.

As I said once before, I'm sometimes a beat behind, so if that's wrong G'man will set us straight. I was also wondering when veto comp will occur. Tonight? Tomorrow? Guess we'll find out soon!

Honored Contributor

So are you guys saying John threw HOH?  This is exactly the way I remember hearing John say.  He's always had it out for Vanessa although I think he's smart enough to know it might be neck and neck between himself and Steve with the jury, whereas with Vanessa he's pretty sure to win out over her.

Respected Contributor

I never liked Austin but I felt a tiny bit sorry for him because I felt he did everything Vanessa told him ( unless she told him he had to breakup his shomance and he didn't).   But he's such a jerk in other ways it hard for me to be too sorry.   And when I started watching the feeds he really looked down on john and Steve and said they would never win so for me this was a good way for him to go out.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

So are you guys saying John threw HOH?  This is exactly the way I remember hearing John say.  He's always had it out for Vanessa although I think he's smart enough to know it might be neck and neck between himself and Steve with the jury, whereas with Vanessa he's pretty sure to win out over her.

I'm not saying that Annabelle. Gardenman said no one throws a competition at this point in the game. It does make it pretty nice for Steve though since he's been telling her that he'd take her to final two. That choice is now out of his hands and in the hand of the veto winner. I'm thinking they've probably already played the veto comp since feeds have been down so long. 

Trusted Contributor

steve has said he would put vanessa up, and pretty sure him and jmac are together, hope she goes and doesn't win p.o.v. tucka.

Trusted Contributor

I just got my 20 votes in for James.  Gotta remember to do it every day.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow, thanks Susie! I dearly hope JMac wins the veto...or gets chosen for final 3. Smiley Surprised