Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tuesday 9/15/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

With tomorrow being another eviction when will the veto comp happen? Veto holder has all the power to determine final three. 

ETA ~ So nominations of who goes on the block is pretty irrelevant. Is that correct?

Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Brendon and Rachel join Julie tomorrow night for a big announcement. (Baby?) Tomorrow we have a live eviction. (Tonight's was taped last night.) If things go right, it should be Vanessa.

I thought they couldn't have a baby unless they won TAR.  (Where's the sarcasm font?).  Seriously I wish I had a set of earplugs for each time she said it.

Respected Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Brendon and Rachel join Julie tomorrow night for a big announcement. (Baby?) Tomorrow we have a live eviction. (Tonight's was taped last night.) If things go right, it should be Vanessa.

Sounds about right! A baby. Poor thing!  Maybe CBS is footing the bill for the baby's college education beginning in 1934.

Honored Contributor

It'll be kind of a shame if it is Vanessa going out tomorrow night, now that we can't watch her scrambling for four days to save herself. That would have been a highlight of the season. With just hours to make her case and bully the house, and much of that off the feeds, we'll miss a lot of entertaining stuff.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

It'll be kind of a shame if it is Vanessa going out tomorrow night, now that we can't watch her scrambling for four days to save herself. That would have been a highlight of the season. With just hours to make her case and bully the house, and much of that off the feeds, we'll miss a lot of entertaining stuff.

I personally don't want Vanessa to win. I hope she goes out. It will be eaiser to beat Liz in the competitions. Final 2 should be Johnny Mac and Steve. Don't forget...Johnny Mac was voted out. Amazing that he is back in the final 2. Impressive.

Honored Contributor

Doesn't Liz have more jury votes locked in than Vanessa?

Respected Contributor

There is voting for America's favorite player.  Would that be undeniably James?!!!!!

Your thoughts?

Trusted Contributor

Happy, Happy,Happy.Smiley LOLNow to get over the hurdle of p.o.v. last obstacle,.Maybe Racheal and Brenden will be on the winter b.b. or host it?Tucka.

Trusted Contributor

@CalMom wrote:

There is voting for America's favorite player.  Would that be undeniably James?!!!!!

Your thoughts?

ABSOLUTELY!  I wll be voting my booty off for James.  That will probably shock most of the others as they think so highly of themselves.  What's funny about that is if James wins fav player he will take home more money (with his stipend) than the 2nd place winner.

Contributor

I guess I'm one of the few Austin fans.  I always liked him.  Do I think he played a good game?  No...doesn't matter, I liked him anyway.  I'm on the West Coast so I haven't actually seen the show yet.  Am i surprised he went tonight?  No.  Watching the feeds, I kind of felt it was going to go down just the way it did.  Now, do I think Vanessa deserves to win?  Yes.  Would I like to see her go tomorrow...you bet!Smiley Wink