Respected Contributor

Re: Tuesday 9/15/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I've seen Austin say that Vanessa has deals with everyone and can't be trusted. Besides how can you trust anyone in this group?  It is not like last year with the final two deal that came to fruatation.

However, I can honestly see Vanessa voting out Steve and lying to Austin.

Lets hope the leak is accurate as most would like to see Austin gone. The next best thing would be Vanessa leaving. That leaves John, Steve and Liz. At this point....I can see each of them wanting Liz next to them as they would each have a better chance. I don't believe they are as committed as with last years final two.

And of course, I would love to see John as HOH but I worry that John is too gulliable. Johnny Mac just doesn't seem to have any loyalties....however...we will find out for sure with tonight's show.

Contributor

They need to be thinking about who is going to be easiest to beat in the HOH and decide who to vote out that way.  Austin would definately be tougher to beat than Steve in my opinion if it is a physical comp.  I just want Liz and Austin split up.  I am so tired of that whole thing!  Go Johnny Mack!

Respected Contributor

Maybe somebody said this before me but if this is true I feel bad for the jury getting Austin.

Honored Contributor

It's so rare on BB that at this stage of the game we can say everyone left deserves it, but they do.  

Personally I will retch if Liz wins but that's just because I can't stand her.  Gamewise she's done well.  Boyfriendwise, ugh ewww gross :shudder:

Respected Contributor

I was thinking that if Liz took Austin to the Ariana Grande concert...it would have been interesting to see how they would have disguised Austin.

Please update and let us know what happened with the eviction process. Can't wait..and hope it is Austin..to the Jury. LOL!

Enjoy Peeps!

Respected Contributor

Vanessa is doing the ugly cry after john won the veto

Honored Contributor

So far you haven't missed a lot. They showed the POV comp where Liz's pieces kept falling off when they shouldn't have, apparently they had technical isssues with the comp and stopped it several times. (It was a puzzle comp where they had to run back and forth across a balance beam to reset a button every 20 seconds to keep the board magnetized.) John smartly put his puzzle together in the rack rather than on the board. We saw John win now we're seeing Vanessa have her breakdown over John winning. Soon the M&M's and Skittles will come out as she tries to figure out what to do. Steve celebrates Vanessa now having to put up Liz and Austin.  Time for the POV ceremony. John used the POV and Austin went up. John says now it comes down to whether he wants to vote Steve out or leave it up to Vanessa. Now Vanessa is talking to John about what he'll do. Vanessa and John shake hands to go to the final three. Then he says in the DR if she wants Austin out, then maybe it's not the best move for me but for her. John says he is crazy.

Up next is the live vote. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

My cable was out!  It stopped just as she was going to announce the change.

I didn't get to see John win the veto.  What was it?  It seems like it was fixed (why would it go out right then and then come back right after he had the veto around his neck?

Honored Contributor

They really are pushing for people to sign up for next year this season. I'm wondering if maybe they aren't planning a winter season of Big Brother? I'm betting they got a lot of subscriptions to their CBS All Access from feed watchers, so keeping them watching the feeds would generate significant revenue ($6 per month per subscriber) for CBS. Start in late November and run through early February and they could squeeze another season in.

And we're back. Julie's in lavender today by the way. TIme for final statements. Steve goes first. He's not prepared, but it's been a dream come true for him. It's mind blowingly incredible. Thank you. Austin says I never thought I'd make it here, and he throws in a promo for the show Life In Pieces. He tells Steve they'll be best friends after this. Austin tells Julie he'll see her on the Bold and Beautiful. (Ironic since he's neither.)

Liz votes to evict Steve.

John votes to evict Austin.

It's a tie! Vanessa votes to evict Austin!!!!!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Liz votes to evict Steve.

John votes to evit Austin.

Vanessa votes to evict   Austin!

Yeah!