Honored Contributor

Re: Tuesday 9/12/017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@Marp wrote:

This whole season smacks of the 1950s game show scandals.

Talking on Chat in the Live Feeds at CBS, there are others that think the same thing. Just too many coincidents that don't add up. The friendship bracelets, 3 weeks of immunity, when he talked about production telling Paul what to do....etc.

Respected Contributor

@Danky, I'll bet that once the Celebrity! cast is announced, you and I won't have a clue who any of them are. Smiley LOL

Muddling through...
Trusted Contributor

I really feel sorry for kevin, last night paul freaked out cause kevin told him that Alec told him to study dates,so he got his minions to keep kevin company so he won't study,Christmas goes and just puts on the honey for kevin and he was so happy,and aparently kevin hasn't been alone since.She is horrible and i can't believe I liked her one time. Kevin why did you tell paul?what is wrong with you?Think i will vote for kevin,Cody does not deserve to win and I don't understand why some of you like him> He wasn't nice his time was short and he wasn't liked by the others,try to vote for someone other than there looks,kevin is a decent guy who has lasted  annd didn't bully or be nasty to anyone,Tucka.

Honored Contributor

Why is Big Brother After Dark 13 Sept showing "previously recorded"?  What are they doing we're not supposed to see?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sabatini wrote:

@Danky, I'll bet that once the Celebrity! cast is announced, you and I won't have a clue who any of them are. Smiley LOL

I luv ya @sabatini----- I said the exact same thing a few days ago.....LOL

But, as @lovescats pointed out, that will be no different than a regular season to us.....cause we are CLUELESS !!

ETA--- I have a feeling you've been working long hours.....Hope you are 

taking care of yourself .

Respected Contributor

@tucka wrote:

I really feel sorry for kevin, last night paul freaked out cause kevin told him that Alec told him to study dates,so he got his minions to keep kevin company so he won't study,Christmas goes and just puts on the honey for kevin and he was so happy,and aparently kevin hasn't been alone since.She is horrible and i can't believe I liked her one time. Kevin why did you tell paul?what is wrong with you?Think i will vote for kevin,Cody does not deserve to win and I don't understand why some of you like him> He wasn't nice his time was short and he wasn't liked by the others,try to vote for someone other than there looks,kevin is a decent guy who has lasted  annd didn't bully or be nasty to anyone,Tucka.

I posted about that too @tucka.....heartbreaking and really difficult to watch.... I think you are right and I, too, am going to vote for Kevin as AFP.

Maybe, if he wins it, he won't feel so badly when he finds out how he was played, made fun of and disrespected by people he thought were friends.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Why is Big Brother After Dark 13 Sept showing "previously recorded"?  What are they doing we're not supposed to see?

@Annabellethecat66----they are taping the eviction that we will see on Wednesday night's show.

Respected Contributor

@Danky, you're such a sweetheart.

Yes, I've been working long hours.

XO

Muddling through...