Valued Contributor

Re: Tuesday 9/12/017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@Danky wrote:

@BettyNewbie wrote:

D-list ONLY......i laugh at some suggestions..

think more Gary Busey and Tiffany "new york" type person....Stephen Baldwin...

My list was fantasy @BettyNewbie-----Your list is complete reality !👍 😄

got it!! :

Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I just read this on Joker's:

CBS-BB twitter: HGs are filming something awesome that u will see soon. The #BBLF will return after 9pm PT on Wed Sep 13.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

@Marp wrote:

@gardenman-----'missed you today...hope everything is alright.

Have you heard anything about a report that says that Christmas worked, for quite awhile, for Paul's Mother ? That's all I heard...

Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

@Marp wrote:

@gardenman-----'missed you today...hope everything is alright.

Have you heard anything about a report that says that Christmas worked, for quite awhile, for Paul's Mother ? That's all I heard...

I'm fine, just busy getting stuff done. Pretty much everyone in this cast has been linked to Paul in some way. Raven has the photo with Paul at one of his concerts. I think Alex and Paul used to go to the same club or something. Now there's a report that Christmas had worked for Paul's mother. It's kind of crazy. We're a country of 320 million (or so) so the odds of any houseguest ever having met one another should be pretty astronomical. It really looks like BB stacked the house to favor Paul this year. I think someone said earlier that twelve off the original 16 had listed Paul as one of their favorite houseguests. I think production felt Paul got robbed last year so they're trying to make up for it this year.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

http://www.informationoverload.news/big-brother-19-spoilers-christmas-abbott-worked-for-paul-abraham...

for people who don't like to click on links this says that Christmas told Josh she worked for Paul's mother then the feeds went off

Respected Contributor

If Paul and Christmas had a final 2 arrangement before they went in the house wouldn't that be against the rules?

Respected Contributor

@gardenman And @lovescats-------

thanks guys ! You would think there was a greater chance of winning the lottery or getting hit by lightning.........

When I retired I had / have so much to do that I wondered when I ever had time to work......Glad everything is okay.   Good Night 

Honored Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

If Paul and Christmas had a final 2 arrangement before they went in the house wouldn't that be against the rules?

The rules in BB are a bit elastic and open to interpretation. Production pretty much does whatever they want to do. This year they really seem to want Paul to win, so the rules don't matter as long as Paul wins.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

This whole season smacks of the 1950s game show scandals.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@lovescats wrote:

The rules in BB are a bit elastic and open to interpretation. Production pretty much does whatever they want to do. This year they really seem to want Paul to win, so the rules don't matter as long as Paul wins.

why does Paul have to win