Honored Contributor

Tuesday 9/10/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

We're in the wash, rinse, repeat, cycle of life in the old BB house this week. Who stays and who goes is still very much up in the air and will likely remain so until the vote on Thursday. Nicole really seems to want to keep Tommy, and Tommy's offered to throw HOH to them, but she's just not a hundred percent sure and neither is Cliff.

This is one of those "there is no right answer" questions. There are pros and cons to going either way. Jackson has more or less said he's fine if Holly goes. That has Cliff and Nicole wondering if he and Tommy have some sort of a deal.

Personally, I would want Tommy in the jury rather than in the chair opposite me pleading for votes from the jury. I think the jury would favor Tommy over everyone else, so I'd keep Holly and flush Tommy. But then you're keeping a showmance and a couple in the house who will probably stay loyal to one another no matter what, where maybe Tommy would stay loyal to you.

There really is no good answer to who to keep. Expect this post to be repeated tomorrow as nothing much will change. The same Thursday morning. I'm not sure Cliff and Nicole will know what they're going to do until sometime just before the vote on Thursday night. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tuesday 9/10/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I've been gone all day so haven't had a chance to watch feeds. It sounds like these are going to be some slow days waiting for Thursday to see who goes and who becomes the new hoh. One thing I did hear was Tommy said he'd throw the hoh to Cliff & Nicole. It sounds like there's been some wheeling and dealing going on. 

I got a lot done today and even picked up my Lucky Charms which only cost $24. Haha, not really, but you know how when you go into the store for one thing and then see a bunch of other things you just can't live without? Yeah, that happened. I guess $24 isn't so bad. 

Honored Contributor

BB gave them egg dyeing stuff and they've been sitting around the dining room table dyeing eggs, but now we've got Kennel cam, so something's being filmed. Messages from home perhaps? There's no comp, meeting or event likely. Maybe a practice device for the upcoming HOH comp? We'll have to see.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Now what I read makes more sense. I went to the CBS chat and someone said "Doesn't everyone dye eggs for 9-11?" I had no idea what that meant and didn't stick around to find out. It's nice to have a frame of reference. 

On a silly note, I got a fortune cookie today with some Chinese food. I just opened it and it says:

Judge one not by his charms, but by his actions.

Whoever wrote that  must not know about the three new unicorns!

It just made me laugh at the coincidence of getting that after just posting about Lucky Charms.

Cereal seems to play a big role in BB. I remember the year the big thing was Pumpkin Spice Cheerios. Anyway, I promise, no more cereal posts.

Honored Contributor

Lucky Charms are Magical (ly delicious.)

I don't know what they're filming, but it's taking a while.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The feeds are back but now everyone's in an HOH lockdown for some reason and there's very little talking. Oops! Maybe not a lockdown but just hanging out as Holly just walked out of the HOH for a few seconds then came back in. Nicole and Tommy are playing chess while Jackson, Holly, and Cliff look on.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

It seems like they were interrupted because they're back at it. I don't quite understand why they're dyeing eggs but at this point anything that relieves the monotony is probably welcomed.

The house is so quiet and a little tense--especially Jackson and Holly. As much as I think getting rid of Tommy would be best for Cliff and Nicole's game at least Tommy is more upbeat and fun to have in the house. Jackson is okay on his own but Holly is a bit of a downer. 

It's funny when they ask BB a question and they answer back. Nicole asked if she could use a hat and at first they said yes but later decided no. That's an unusual job...watching every move the hgs make. It's kind of like what we do but they get paid for it!

Esteemed Contributor

I spoke too soon. Holly and Jackson now appear to be fine. She's sitting on his lap and they're kissing. These two are such an odd couple. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

I've been gone all day so haven't had a chance to watch feeds. It sounds like these are going to be some slow days waiting for Thursday to see who goes and who becomes the new hoh. One thing I did hear was Tommy said he'd throw the hoh to Cliff & Nicole. It sounds like there's been some wheeling and dealing going on. 

I got a lot done today and even picked up my Lucky Charms which only cost $24. Haha, not really, but you know how when you go into the store for one thing and then see a bunch of other things you just can't live without? Yeah, that happened. I guess $24 isn't so bad. 

@SusieQ_2,  guilty.  I call that my $50 gallon of milk syndrome. You'd think after all these years I'd learn to say no or later and stick to it.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

Lol @Marp , I'm glad I'm not alone. I think everyone has done it on occasion. At least I got some good stuff even if I didn't really need it. I'm considering it my reward for getting my car smogged and dealing with the cable company. I had a productive day but not one I'd call fun. Smiley Happy