Honored Contributor

Tuesday 8/30/2016 Big Brother 18 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!!

Yesterday started off with the POV ceremony. Just before the ceremony James found Nicole outside on the lounge and sat down with her for a few seconds to be sure everything was still fine. They started out with normal chit chat and then Nicole said she was thinking it might be time to start pulling away from Corey a bit so the shock of not seeing him all of the time wouldn't be as bad when the show ended. James was getting ready to be sure everything was on plan for the upcoming POV ceremony and eviction when they were disrupted by Victor who came over and joined them. Nicole then got called in for the ceremony and kept the nominations the same.

Nicole and Corey seem confused as to why James, Natalie and  Michelle are so comfortable and aren't going crazy. They don't understand that James trusts Nicole and that she told him she was sticking to the plan which was to vote out Paul, so James is trusting her word. In addition she kept the nominations the same which implies she's still going along with the plan, so James has little reason to doubt her. On the occasions when James has tried to have some private time with Nicole to be sure everything was fine, Paul or Victor would arrive and disrupt things. 

Paul and Victor continue to glue themselves to Nicole and Corey and Nicole is really getting frustrated with them. She likes them, but she doesn't want to be with them all of the time. I still suspect Paul's nonstop intensity will have him leaving on Thursday, but we'll see.

Corey came up with an odd plan yesterday for how to use his $5000 bribe. He suggested to Nicole that he could use the bribe to have James throw the HOH comp and tell James that the plan was to evict Natalie so James wouldn't have to get rid of her. Corey thought this was a good plan. Nicole looked at him like he was insane. She told him there was no way James would go along with that.

If Paul does leave then the current plan seems to be to vote out Nicole next week should James, Michelle or Natalie win HOH. Michelle made the argument that Nicole was too dangerous to leave in the house any longer and that she needed to go. I'm pretty sure James would prefer to lose Corey or Victor over Nicole, but Michelle has her sights set firmly on Nicole.

We need to have James and Nicole have a nice long private chat without Paul or Victor hopping in. Corey could be there, but at some point James and Nicole have to have a private chat and sort things out. Nicole and Corey's doubts about James come from James saying Natalie wanted to keep Victor over Corey. What Nicole and Corey are forgetting is that Paul and Victor were in Natalie's ear all week and wanted Corey gone when Natalie was HOH, but that James still voted to keep Corey. Had they really wanted to keep Victor, Corey would have been gone. James will remind them that if James or Natalie wins HOH this week that Paul and Victor will be right back up in the HOH wanting Corey and Nicole put up. James can point out that he's always kept his word while Paul and Victor have always flopped to whoever has power.

Today will see the HOH camera come out and expect to see lots of pictures of Nicole and Corey together. Nicole has largely ignored camera day the last few weeks, but this will be a big day for her. She'll do her HOH blog which could be interesting reading. Things should stay on track for today. Expect more dithering on whether to keep Paul or Michelle, but Michelle still seems to be the target. My gut still says Paul will go, but things don't look that way now. We'll see what happens.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Regular Contributor

Re: Tuesday 8/30/2016 Big Brother 18 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!!

Natalie needs some girl time with Nicole and let her intution guide her and not depend on James' "expertise". I think the DR is strongly manipulating Nicole/Corey for a final 4 with Paul/Victor. 

I don't believe that Natalie ever told Nicole exactly what Paul said that Corey said about Natalie using (my words, Paul's version was obscene) James for game. Natalie needs to tell Nicole that Victor was putting the idea of Paul working with Nicole/Corey, etc. My gut tells me that Nicole really doesn't like (respect) James but she does like Paul, Victor and Natalie. I don't think James talking to Nicole would persuade her at all. If anyone has a chance to persuade Nicole in keeping Michelle is Natalie.

Honored Contributor

@Runner26 wrote:

Natalie needs some girl time with Nicole and let her intution guide her and not depend on James' "expertise". I think the DR is strongly manipulating Nicole/Corey for a final 4 with Paul/Victor. 

I don't believe that Natalie ever told Nicole exactly what Paul said that Corey said about Natalie using (my words, Paul's version was obscene) James for game. Natalie needs to tell Nicole that Victor was putting the idea of Paul working with Nicole/Corey, etc. My gut tells me that Nicole really doesn't like (respect) James but she does like Paul, Victor and Natalie. I don't think James talking to Nicole would persuade her at all. If anyone has a chance to persuade Nicole in keeping Michelle is Natalie.

Natalie and Nicole chat fairly often, but never that much game related. Natalie told Nicole yesterday that she hated being HOH and that it was much harder than she thought it would be and Nicole agreed, but that's about all the game talk they've done.

James and Nicole get along pretty well and know each other off the show, so there's some trust there that can be restored and rebuilt if the two get a chance. Paul and Victor are working hard to make sure they don't get a chance to have a private chat.

I still think Nicole's gut and instincts tell her to get rid of Paul, but she just doesn't trust Michelle. If those two could talk and work out a deal of mutual safety we could see Paul go this week. Paul may end up annoying Nicole enough to get voted out anyway. As competition threats go, he's a much bigger threat than Michelle.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Usually an evicted HG who returns is eliminated immediately. This season, it is not happening. And yes, to be eliminated twice and to return twice is absolutely amazing. If Victor is one of the final two, then he deserves to win.

Trusted Contributor

Last night Corey and Victor spent alot of time by themselves in the hot tub just talking.  Corey said he has NO intention of having any type of relationship with Nicole after he leaves the house - just friends.  WE already knew (or suspected) that but I'm not sure Nicole is going to see it coming.  gardenman said she's preparing to not be with him 24/7 but does she still think eventually they will be together or does she know it will be completely over after the show.

Honored Contributor

I think Nicole knows they won't be together long term. Texas is a long way from Michigan and Corey has too much of a frat boy attitude about him. He's not the most mature person in the house. I think she knows this is going no where and she's okay with it. I wouldn't be shocked to hear that she has a fling with either Victor or James after the show ends. Nicole wants to get married and have kids, and I don't see that being a priority for Corey. Of the male house guests, James and Victor are probably the most mature and settled.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Nicole will need some major turn around in her vision of the game to change her mind about sending Michelle packing, so unless Nicole is secretly playing Paul, Vic, and Corey, it's not likely to change. Weighed against Nicole's intense dislike of Michelle, seconded by Corey, it will take more than Paul's incessant chatter to get to Nicole.

That kind of change isn't going to come in the form of "this is what Paul said that Corey said about Natalie's game," or "Paul's a pervert hitting on Natalie," because the first won't matter to her and the second is too unbelievable. Nicole only slightly tolerates Nat, which again is fueled by Corey's distaste for her, and she's mildly pleasant to her because of James. It appears James is not Nic's man of the hour, or at least that's what we're being led to believe. 

Nic is upset with James for more than the Corey comment. Even back when Paulie was in the house Nicole said James broke her heart for voting out Zakiyah rather than Michelle. James was also monumental in getting Corey and Paulie on the block when Vic won HoH (at that point James, Nat and Michelle were aligned with Paul and Vic). She had to vote to evict Paulie, and she's not likely to forget about that. I'm not convinced Nic has totally written off James, but I feel pretty sure she has zero interest in keeping his two girl alliance. 

I agree she gets tired of the constant presence of Paul and Victor, but she weighs that against Michelle who has openly talked about how Nicole has to go. Nicole broke down to Corey saying she's so tired of Michelle's gunning for her since day one. I'm not sure Nicole would ever trust any deal that Michelle has to offer, but time will tell. Nicole is definitely stressed about what's happening in the house, and as much as she adores Corey, he's not the best at talking her down. This is a hard week for her. Rather than spending all her time cuddling with Corey, she's actually playing the game.

Trusted Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

I think Nicole knows they won't be together long term. Texas is a long way from Michigan and Corey has too much of a frat boy attitude about him. He's not the most mature person in the house. I think she knows this is going no where and she's okay with it. I wouldn't be shocked to hear that she has a fling with either Victor or James after the show ends. Nicole wants to get married and have kids, and I don't see that being a priority for Corey. Of the male house guests, James and Victor are probably the most mature and settled.

I agree with what you are saying EXCEPT James is not mature - and I am not referring to the pranking either.

From my female perspective James has more 'running' to do before he settles down.

Honored Contributor

Literally? like now this show actually has me saying literally.  And I literally said it about five times today.  Literally.  I even wrote it in an email.  I will literally pull my brain out through my ear if I literally don't stop sounding like Natalie in 5 4 3 2 1.

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori

thst is funny.  I have more of Paul's vocabulary in my repertoire - well just at home.

my DD who is not really into BB is looking at me like what?? Ha