Honored Contributor

Tuesday 8/13/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

And nothing much happened yesterday. Cliff and Nicole agreed to hook up with Tommy, Christie, Analyse and Nick in a new six person alliance that they're not calling an alliance because Tommy doesn't like the word, but they're working together to the end. (Or so, depending on who wins the next HOH.) It's a smart move for cliff and Nicole as they'll be safe for a couple of weeks now no matter what happens.

The house got alcohol last night and talk got a bit raunchier than normal, but nothing spectacular seemed to emerge. Nick continues to destroy whatever chance he had of being a child counselor with his talk and behavior. Nicole ducked out of the raunchier talk and headed to her hammock for some solitude. (Smart girl.)

Analyse continued her egg cooking punishment and that ends early today as the backyard goes on lockdown for the setup for the HOH comp this week.She has to stay in her chicken suit through Thursday's show however. The houseguests are expecting the slip and slide comp this week, but they won't do that with Alanyse still in her costume. It's more likely we'll see a Q&A or other non-physical comp if they keep her in costume. It could be a longer comp though as I don't think they have anything else for the Sunday show, so they may need the conclusion of the HOH comp for that. They could show the jury house with Jack meeting Kat, or maybe some more of the houseguest's families on Sunday, but we'll have to see. It's about time they show messages from home to the houseguests, so that could be for Sunday also.

There really is no supsense as to who's leaving this week. Holly was even trying to rally votes and found out Jackson won't vote out Cliff to save Kat, so she's got all of one vote to save Kat. Jess would likely vote to save Kat if the votes were there, but they just aren't. Christie, Analyse, Nick, Nicole and Jackson are all solid votes for Cliff to stay, so that leaves just Jess and Holly and that's not enough to save Kat. Holly is talking about putting up Nick if she wins HOH, which is a smart move, but she may put him up against Nicole which could be bad for Nicole. Putting him up against Tommy or Christie would be smarter.

Speaking of Kat, she's developed a new boyfriend she's calling Cameron. It's the camera that follows her when she moves around the house and more or less stays focused on her much of the time. She got a bit jealous when Cameron followed Christie earlier, but forgave him when he came back to her.

Today should be another quiet day. Everyone's just cruising along and killling time until Thursday now. The sides have been picked. The votes are more or less locked in. Everyone's just now hanging around and waiting for something to happen. We're entering the dog days of BB. A Jackson/Holly win of HOH this week would liven things up a bit. I don't think Cliff or Nicole will want to win this week. It could put them in a bad spot. Right now they're believed to be with pretty much everyone in the house, so as long as the house believes that, they're pretty safe.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Tuesday 8/13/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

The houseguests are now on an inside lockdown likely lasting until Sunday. This is a moderately long pre-HOH comp lockdown. Not likely to be something really major like a wall comp, but not something super fast like Q&A booths.

The Nick/Isabella showmance appears over. Isabella isn't thrilled with Nick sleeping and cuddling with Analyse nights. I'm not sure how thrilled she is with Nick period now that she's watching him 24/7 from the outside. I think the more she sees him, the less she likes him. (Why should she be any different from the rest of us?)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Good afternoon @gardenman . I'm wondering if you meant to say the hgs are on lockdown until Thursday? 

Esteemed Contributor

I missed the raunchy, alcohol-induced talk last night but heard about it and I'm glad I missed it! Sounds like Nick, especially, had a great time.

Cliff was talking about it outside this morning with Tommy and some of the others saying there's a difference between adult talk and raunchy talk (I think that was the word he used). He says he didn't think they were too bad and if they were BB would cut the feeds. From what I've seen BB really only cares about copyrighted material (stop singing!) and discussing people who haven't signed releases. 

I thought Cliff knew more about the feeds than that. I'm kind of wondering if it's Cliff's way of trying to demonstrate that he can fit in with everyone. Sort of like "See, I'm not offended by you animals." 

Or maybe Cliff is one of the animals and enjoyed it. But I don't like to think of my Cliffie like that! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Good afternoon @gardenman . I'm wondering if you meant to say the hgs are on lockdown until Thursday? 

It'll probably be until Sunday. They'll be building the HOH comp now. They'll have the HOH comp on Thursday, then the HOH teardown will take place late Thursday night, then Friday they go right into building the POV comp for Saturday. Then they tear down the POV comp later on Saturday, so it'll probably be Sunday before the indoor lockdown ends. They spend a lot of time on an indoor lockdown. 

I think Cliff is just tolerating the rest and trying to blend in and not act overly shocked. On Saturday while waiting for the POV he talked of how proud he was of his kids and how no one in the house (with the possible exception of Nicole) could match up to them. He made it pretty clear he didn't appreciate the other houseguests and their level of immaturity.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Oh, okay then, I thought maybe these days were so slow lately that it might feel like five days but in reality only be Thursday. Thanks for clearing that up--5 days is a lot of indoor time. I don't envy the hgs.

I'm glad you got that feeling too about Cliff just doing some blending in with the crazies. When he was talking about it today I was almost convinced he was 100% serious. He's very good at what he does in the house making everyone feel safe with him.

These are some slow days and I'm not looking forward to eviction night. I want a do-over, lol! 

I have my fingers crossed for a better hoh this week. Not that Tommy was a bad one per se, it's just that I hated his choice of noms. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Yeah, it gets really boring for both the houseguests and the feed watchers. There's a lot of downtime, then two or three days of activity, then lots more downtime.

This week had a lot of potential with Christie on the block, then she came off the block. Pity!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Glad Nichol walked away from that vulger group last night.Enjoyed her talk to us while changing the sheets.

Not enjoying this group ,I have no favorites anymore. The only 3 decent players as of now are Nichol, Cliff, and Jessica.If only Jessica made sense when she talked I can't listen to her for long.Nick is vulgar and nasty, can't stand him,my kids would not be allowed to go to him for counseling.Losing respect for Tommy as he was one of my favorites until recently, and can we stop the love fest? enough.Analyse is the biggest floater, sleeping with Nick and Tommy? Her mother must be so proud.She is useless.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

I like Nicole and Cliff a lot. I like Kat because she's funny. Jessica, like, drives me, like crazy, like. I like, would either, like kill myself, or like kill her, if I like was around her, like long. I hope they tie her in a chair and force her to listen to herself talk for three long months after this, so she appreciates what she's put the rest of us through. You can just feel your intelligence melting away while listening to her. Ugh! You don't really want to make someone overly insecure and self-editing, but a shock collar zapping her everytime she says the word "like" might be called for here. Of course, she'd burn through the batteries in the shock collar in no time, but cost of batteries would be a small price to pay for breaking her from that speech pattern. It is so annoying. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!