Honored Contributor

Re: Tuesday 8/06/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Good news for Cliff's Angels. Christie is now telling Analyse that if Jack goes and she wins HOH she's putting up Holly and Jackson. The civil war among the Six Shooters is working out perfectly for Cliff.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Jack is a moron. He thinks Jackson and Holly are on top on the other side and offering safety to Cliff and Nicole. He thinks he can get their votes by offering them more safety. He has no clue that Jackson and Holly are five, six, or seven on the other side, depending on where Nick slots in. Cliff, Nicole, Jessica and Kat are the four drivers on that side. Nick and Holly are sort of tied for fifth and sixth. Jackson's dead last on the other side.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I'm just happy that the Six have formed separate little armies and are wanting to take shots at each other rather than at Cliff and Nicole. 

I think one of the challenges going forward for Cliff is Jessica's mindset that she'd vote out anyone over a girl. She's fine right now but they're going to need to keep an eye on her. 

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

I'm just happy that the Six have formed separate little armies and are wanting to take shots at each other rather than at Cliff and Nicole. 

I think one of the challenges going forward for Cliff is Jessica's mindset that she'd vote out anyone over a girl. She's fine right now but they're going to need to keep an eye on her. 

I think Cliff is safe from Jess for a while but getting her to vote out Christie or Analyse would probably need two women on the block so Jess would have to vote out a girl. Given a choice, Jess would vote out a guy most of the time, so you can't give her a choice.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!