Honored Contributor

Re: Tuesday 7/28/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Okay, here's the ten thousand dollar question. Does Liz really dislike Austin, or does she like him? 

She says she hates him, but she's always with him and very, very friendly towards him. She defended him when he was on his way to the block, helping to save him. She doesn't have to pretend to like him any longer for safety as she's got Vanessa, Shelli, Clay on her side and the twins are absolutely coming in this week no matter what. So why is she still all buddy buddy with him? God knows Julia makes her feelings clear around him, so why not Liz?

Or, does she know something we don't know? The twins come in after the fifth eviction and everyone's assuming Jason is leaving on Thursday, but what if he doesn't leave and there's a twist that keeps him in the house? BB's done that before and our twistiest season ever has been largely twist free recently. We've seen BB reset the game before. Would they reset it this week and wipe out Vanessa's week of playing dangerously? Could that help explain why they're keeping Julia locked up until Thursday? The twins would need to survive another eviction then before they could both come in.

Vanessa's head might explode if they did reset this week. That would be entertaining to watch.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Gardenman, we can hope that will happen, but I have a feeling we won't be that lucky.  Lucky in having something we want to happen actually happen!  But I do wish Jason could stay because he was so sad when he cried last night.  He tried mightily not to cry.  Meg was crying for him also. 

Honored Contributor

Am I the only one who thinks that guy named Austin is soooo gross?  

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Am I the only one who thinks that guy named Austin is soooo gross?  

You're far from the only one. On Joker's he's spent the last week stuck in 18th place. The four evicted houseguests are more popular than he is. He has no real redeeming qualities that I can see.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I also hope there will be some kind of twist to save Jason,a favorite of mine and is a fan of b.b.Shelly sat there last night and acted like she was so sad ,what a phony,hopefully the nerds will not fall for there charm. what is johns game now? and James,just to stay under the radar? time to go to work people and get rid of the snake.Jackie  is doing great, can't stand liz ,she is keeping austin around for protection,she is disgusting,another word would be more discriptive but restricted here. Wasn't there a twist one year and the whole week was erased and no one went home? Hope they do that for Jason,he deserves better treatment. Tucka.

Trusted Contributor

For all the good it will do, I did go to cbs.com and tell them with all times they manipulate things they need to do something to save a fan favorite - Jason.  I really want him to at least make jury and he is so close.

Honored Contributor

I posted here earlier in the week I happened to be watching it very late at night and he was whispering with one of those twins and he kept rubbing her back and arm, etc.  

She didn't act like she was grossed out by it (she must be a good actress).  I don't understand anything about this show/game.  If everyone dislikes him so much how does he stay on the show?

Can't he get voted out?  What are you guys going to do if he wins this thing?  Is that a possiblity?

I thought the Dentist was interesting.  He didn't seem like he was for real!  Good grief!  Can you imagine having him come at your mouth with any kind of dental equipment?  He was entertaining though.  Did he get kicked off?

Honored Contributor

John (the dentist) is still there, but he keeps a pretty low profile in the house most of the time.

Austin can be voted out, probably should have been voted out, and will likely be voted out sometime in the not too distant future. It would be very hard for Austin to win. At this point, Shelli or Vanessa would be the two who most deserve the win. I don't think Shelli will survive much longer though. Given the first chance to boot her, the Sixth Sense will likely do so, even throwing a BOTB to make it possible. Vanessa could hang around a while as much of the house feels she's just Shelli and Clay's puppet.

If I was picking a winner now, my money would likely be on John. I wouldn't be shocked to see John and Becky as the final two, and John could eke out the win as Becky is less liked. I think Becky is a pretty good physical competitor who's likely to start winning quite a few comps. Each time she wins HOH she can thin out the opposition and unless they can backdoor her, and that gets more and more complicated as the number of houseguests shrink, she's likely to hang around a while. John is smart and will likely do well in mental comps getting him to the end.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!