Trusted Contributor

Re: Tuesday 7/21/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I find it unreal, that one guest can get away with as much as audrey is. she is breaking the rules,call her out and have her come to d.r. room if she refuses than do what they did to chima and get her and dismiss her.also you paid for 24/7 live feeds and when anything exciting happens they show you fish, you have a right to see whats going on don't you?Doesn't she need to use the restroom wants in a while,what happens then ? anyone talk to her?didn't someone make up a plate of food and put it inside the door of the have nots? also did the other havenots sleep in the room with her in it?where did she get the pizza? did she cook it herself? Yes I am full of questions any answers? tucka.

Honored Contributor

@tucka wrote:

I find it unreal, that one guest can get away with as much as audrey is. she is breaking the rules,call her out and have her come to d.r. room if she refuses than do what they did to chima and get her and dismiss her.also you paid for 24/7 live feeds and when anything exciting happens they show you fish, you have a right to see whats going on don't you?Doesn't she need to use the restroom wants in a while,what happens then ? anyone talk to her?didn't someone make up a plate of food and put it inside the door of the have nots? also did the other havenots sleep in the room with her in it?where did she get the pizza? did she cook it herself? Yes I am full of questions any answers? tucka.

Trust me, every live feed watcher laughs when they talk about 24/7 live feeds. We've never gotten anything close to that. Audrey apparently does move from time to time but then goes right back to the Have Not room. People have tried to talk to her and be nice to her, but she's just ignoring everyone. I think it was Meg (or Becky?) who made the food for her last night. The other Have Nots are all obeying the rules though there has been chatter about going ahead and eating something, but no one has yet.

Audrey is pretty clearly BB's pet this year, and they're bending the rules rather dramatically to keep her on the set. What happens Thursday with the HOH lockdowns will be interesting. Will she go to the HOH room, the DR, or just stay in the Have Not room?

I'm thinking at this time BB will be happy to have Audrey gone. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

When I'm writing this I don't know if audrey has been out of the room yet but it is surreal when they show her because they let her keep the lights off during the time when they should be on.   And she seems so subdued like a big lump even when she has her eyes open.  Surely they wouldn't give her medication.

When I watched the feeds when Vanessa was HOH Vanessa sort of took Audrey under her wing and asked Audrey for advice and had her do stuff.  So when Shelli became HOH she wouldn't have the time or interest to spend with audrey like vanessa did.  I do feel Vanessa is putting a different spin on her relationship with Audrey but audrey has done most of the stuff herself to get her where she is today.   Earlier today vanessa remarked that audrey was rude to her since she knew she didn't have the POV anymore.   I honestly think if vanessa had her choice she would have not used the veto and I think she might vote for John because I think Vanessa believes a lot in karma and she knows the lies she had with audrey.

Vanessa and shelli talked tonight about the alliance austin and the twins would have.  

Then the other group (James specifically) told steve he forgets to flush.  Jason talks a lot about a past winner that he thinks Steve is basing his game plan on.  That Steve plans is to throw all his comps till the last 5.