Honored Contributor

Tuesday 7/18/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

And the stress builds. Yesterday saw the house stressing over whether Jason would use the POV or not and who would go up in Jessica's place if he did. Mark was the big target and he knew it and was very worried about it. The POV ceremony took place and Jason pocketed the POV and didn't use it, but the tension continued. Paul, knowing that Dominique considers him a snake, dressed himself in Christmas's fake boa skin dress and applied makeup to give himself a snake-like appearance for the ceremony.

Mark and Josh have had a simmering tension most of the game and it came to a flash point yesterday during a game of pool. The day before during a game of pool Mark had loudly complained that Josh wasn't calling his shots. Josh had shouted back that Mark wasn't calling his shots. Mark shouted back that was because his shots were obvious, and things got a bit hot. That finally boiled over yesterday when the two bet drinking a glass of hot sauce and something on the outcome of the game. Josh won the game, but Mark, egged on by Elena, then threw the hot sauce containing liquid into Josh's face instead of drinking it and Josh became very angy. 

The two went back and forth a few times before finally separating and going their own ways. Christmas worked to calm Josh down and repair his game while Mark claimed it was all just a joke and he hated Josh and wants him gone.

Dominique meanwhile has been talking to the cameras in the lounge room and also whatever houseguest is stupid enough to get within her reach. (Mostly Josh.) She's worn her welcome pretty thin at this point and is defintely heading out the door on Thursday barring God's intervention.

Jessica, our other nominee, is doing a pretty good job at re-introducing herself to the house and blending in nicely. She's laughing, smiling, mingling, and generally just blending in with the rest as she tries to survive. She's doing a good job. I suspect she'll hang around quite a while now.

Alex has somehow gotten it into her head that Paul has an extra week of safety, and Paul isn't telling her she's wrong. The more people believe he can't be nominated the better for him. Paul did tell Mark that he'll throw the next HOH comp to Mark (I'm betting he won't) to let Mark get out Josh and that Paul will even go up as a pawn to be sure Josh goes home. (Sure he will.)

At this point Josh and Mark have made themselves the big targets for eviction next week. Ramses is a step or two behind them, but slowly working his way back into the good side of the house. Kevin is starting to fall out of favor and Alex and Jason have more or less pinned the hinky vote to evict Ramses on Kevin now. Kevin's play was going to get exposed sooner or later and the more people start to question him, the more exposed he'll get. Kevin's played a dangerous style of play and he's played it a bit too sloppily. Once notes start getting compared, Kevin will be in trouble. BB gets played by making someone into a target each week and as long as the target isn't them, most of the house will go along with whoever gets targeted. Kevin's making it too easy for them to target him.

Expect tensions to stay a bit elevated today, especially if they get placed on an inside lockdown for the building of the next HOH comp. Dominique will be continuing to try and convince the house that Paul is Satan and needs to be cast out. Mark and Josh will continue to snipe at one another. 

What willl the HOH comp be this week? I suspect they're looking for something that Christmas could compete in, which could mean a Q&A type comp. If Christmas hangs around and is still disabled when it's time for the tea cup race or a similar comp they could put all of the house guests in the sporting type wheelchairs (like those used for the wheelchair athletes) to level the playing field. 

The upcoming live shows are likely making the producers sweat a bit. The ability to use the Halting Hex and disrupt the live show and end the eviction ceremony adds uncertainty to the live show schedule. Julie's interview with the evicted houseguest wouldn't then take place. Without that houseguest having to say goodbye, make their way out of the house and face Julie adds five or ten minutes of blank space to the production schedule. I dare say the recipient of that hex will have to notify production well in advance of their plan to use it so production can plan accordingly.

I don't know who will win the Halting Hex, but we know it won't be Paul or Christmas since they've already won temptations. I would think Alex, Raven, Matt, or Kevin would be the most likely to win it, but who knows? Whoever wins it becomes a very powerful person in the house with a whole lot of friends. The question is, do you tell anyone you won it? Does the house target you right away to make you play it if word gets out? It's a heck of a safety net for whoever holds it, but also a burden in many ways.

Tomorrow night we see the POV comp and ceremony play out, then on Thursday the live eviction and on Friday the Battle Back comp on the special edition of BB. It's going to be a busy week.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tuesday 7/18/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

There's a message scrolling across the top of feeds page saying they will be down longer than usual later in the week but assures us it will be worth it. Then it mentions the Friday night show.

Someone said something about the Battle Back being the disk slide, disk toss, disk???  I have no idea what that is, or if it is even correct. Probably shouldn't even mention it until we know for sure, but my decision making skills are slightly questionable this morning so...

Last bit of useless info for now - Kevin, our British rocker look-alike was Mr. Massachusetts in 1986, won a "Hunk contest" on the Geraldo show, and was a dunk champion for Boston in 1981 (I guess that's some kind of basketball thing?). 

Nothing obscure or formerly unknown to many, but I just read about it, thought it was interesting, and thought someone else might too. 

Hope everyone is having a great day! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

The feeds will likely be down from Thursday night until after Friday's show when we know who rejoins the house. They might even kill them until Sunday, but that's unlikely.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Wow--that seems like a really long time!  I really hope it isn't Cody.

Respected Contributor

wonder if it will be more than one person 

Super Contributor

Alex seems to have lost her way - Kevin, Ramses, Josh, Dominique - whatever happened to getting rid of the showmances? 

Why would Dominique be a threat to anyone?  Ditto for Kevin, Ramses and Josh. 

I used to think Alex would be the last one standing, but she's wasted this HOH.

Valued Contributor

There are many debates about when they'll know who got the temptation. Many people think it will be after the eviction. They're assuming if Dom or Jess get the temptation and use it, it halts the eviction and that would would mean there are only 3 in Battle Back. I don't think that really matters.

People are also saying that the curse will be sending a player back in. I don't think CBS would schedule a Battle Back if it wasn't a sure thing.

What does everyone think? What do you think the curse will be?

Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2  That is really interesting info about Kevin.  Who knew?  LOL  He never mentions anything except that he's a stay-at-home dad.  Of course alot of the players don't say much about what they've done or are doing.  I'd love to see a pic of him when he was Mr. Mass.  Might have to do some sleuthing on the internet.

Respected Contributor

@sabra---- HI ! Does Kevin have a wife ? I 've not heard a word about her..

If he was a stay at home Dad, I wonder what she does for a living. Or maybe they are financially secure. Do you know the ages and number of children ?

He is kind of a mystery (to me).

Trusted Contributor

@Danky wrote:

@sabra---- HI ! Does Kevin have a wife ? I 've not heard a word about her..

If he was a stay at home Dad, I wonder what she does for a living. Or maybe they are financially secure. Do you know the ages and number of children ?

He is kind of a mystery (to me).

I have no clue if he's married or the ages of his SEVEN children.  He's been growing on me.  I find him humorous and I like the way he is looking after Ramses.