Respected Contributor

Re: Tuesday 7/18/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@sabra wrote:

@Danky wrote:

@sabra---- HI ! Does Kevin have a wife ? I 've not heard a word about her..

If he was a stay at home Dad, I wonder what she does for a living. Or maybe they are financially secure. Do you know the ages and number of children ?

He is kind of a mystery (to me).

I have no clue if he's married or the ages of his SEVEN children.  He's been growing on me.  I find him humorous and I like the way he is looking after Ramses.

Yes, @sabra, Kevin has a boyish charm about him. It cracks me up that he's told Ramses to clean up after himself & make his bed, etc.

@Danky, back when they first introduced this season's HGs, & they showed Kevin at home w/ his kids, & they looked like they were in their teens....but IDK about all 7 of 'em!

BTW, years ago, Kevin's dad was sent to prison for dealing cocaine. All of his kids (Kevin & his sibs) said they'd had no idea!

Muddling through...
Honored Contributor

@KKali wrote:

There are many debates about when they'll know who got the temptation. Many people think it will be after the eviction. They're assuming if Dom or Jess get the temptation and use it, it halts the eviction and that would would mean there are only 3 in Battle Back. I don't think that really matters.

People are also saying that the curse will be sending a player back in. I don't think CBS would schedule a Battle Back if it wasn't a sure thing.

What does everyone think? What do you think the curse will be?

I think the curse is the return of a houseguest. I think the temptation will be handed out sometime tomorrow afternoon or evening. I suspect BB could care less if there are three or four in the Battle Back.

I'd kind of like to see Jillian beat Cameron in the battle back since he wanted to have a competition to stay in the game, but Christmas and Jillian opted for the house vote. Let him compete and then lose anyway. That would be nicely ironic.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@Danky wrote:

@sabra---- HI ! Does Kevin have a wife ? I 've not heard a word about her..

If he was a stay at home Dad, I wonder what she does for a living. Or maybe they are financially secure. Do you know the ages and number of children ?

He is kind of a mystery (to me).

@Danky, I can't say this is 100% for sure, but in the back of mind I seem to recall that Kevin's wife is an RN. I can't remember where I read it...maybe jokers?

He comes from a family of seven children, and like others have already mentioned, he has seven kids of his own--6 girls and 1 boy. His youngest is his son who will be a senior in high school this year. 

Sabatini commented about his dad going to prison. The other day Kevin was telling Paul about some mischief he got into as a kid. Paul asked "Where were your parents" and Kevin replied "Who knows, I still don't know where my dad is."

The way Kevin says things it sounded funny, but if it's true, it's actually sad. I guess he's making up for it with his own kids, he really lights up when he talks about them.